I am not sure how the call log page is sorted?? It does not seem to be in chronological order or even sorted by recieved, outgoing, missed. How is it sorted and is there a way to change this?

Also I switched to Blackberry from a Palm and palm had a great feature on it where if you recieved a call and they were not in your contacts, after the call ended you had an option to add them to your contact list. Just a suggestion if anyone is listening I am lovin my Blackberry but finding it cumbersome to manage contacts and make calls on the fly!
    06-06-09 12:00 AM
    I think the call log works by putting the most recent call at the top.

and for anyone thats reading this, i have a question about the call log as well. Is there anyway to delete the whole call log at the same time instead of erasing them one by one? Or do they eventually erase themselves automatically?
    06-06-09 12:03 AM
    I am not sure how the call log page is sorted?? It does not seem to be in chronological order or even sorted by recieved, outgoing, missed. How is it sorted and is there a way to change this?

Also I switched to Blackberry from a Palm and palm had a great feature on it where if you recieved a call and they were not in your contacts, after the call ended you had an option to add them to your contact list. Just a suggestion if anyone is listening I am lovin my Blackberry but finding it cumbersome to manage contacts and make calls on the fly!
    If you go to call log>menu>options it has several options under phone list view. As far as a contact that is not in your address book you should be able to highlight that number>menu>add to address book.
    06-06-09 12:06 AM
    I think the call log works by putting the most recent call at the top.

and for anyone thats reading this, i have a question about the call log as well. Is there anyway to delete the whole call log at the same time instead of erasing them one by one? Or do they eventually erase themselves automatically?
    You can go to messages>view folder>highlight date at top>menu>delete prior and viola they are gone...
    06-06-09 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD