How exactly does my call log work. I can only seem to see the last 10-15 calls and nothing more. However, if I check the history I can see an expanded log, can I opt to see more of my recently history?
    12-22-08 11:18 PM
    Press the green Send/Call button.
    Menu key>Options>General Options
    Scroll down and change "Phone List View:" to something other than Call Log

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 11:30 PM
    The list you get when you press the Call Log icon is not the actual call log. That list is just the last 20-30 unique entries in the log. The actual Call Log is a folder in Messages. Go to Messages / Menu / View Folder / Phone Call Logs. You'll see the last 30 days of calls, with the date and time.
    12-23-08 11:28 AM
    The list you get when you press the Call Log icon is not the actual call log. That list is just the last 20-30 unique entries in the log. The actual Call Log is a folder in Messages. Go to Messages / Menu / View Folder / Phone Call Logs. You'll see the last 30 days of calls, with the date and time.
    Very interesting, I never knew of this.

Is there any way to integrate this into the Call Log showed by pressing the send key? This is how I would want to see my recent activity.
    12-23-08 01:07 PM
    Very interesting, I never knew of this.

Is there any way to integrate this into the Call Log showed by pressing the send key? This is how I would want to see my recent activity.
    Not to my knowledge. I don't know why Rim chooses to show that short list instead of just linking the icon to the Phone Call folder. An odd and inconvenient design decision in my opinion.
    12-23-08 01:18 PM
    Thanks Jeff learn something everyday just sucks cannot remember it all!!!
    12-23-08 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD