Both Z10 and Passport connects to networks, shows LTE.
    Until we try to place a call, then the call either drops or connects showing "E" or EDGE only. Then afterwards it never goes back up to LTE.

"Call Failure" The call could not be connected. Please try again later.

This happened after we traveled to west coast.
    Has anyone ever experienced this kind of situation?
    08-22-15 05:08 PM
    Are you sure your phone is provisioned for the network? that happened to me once.
    08-22-15 05:13 PM
    It was working fine for over a month, two phones cannot suddenly get de-provisioned. It's exact same issue on both blackberries. I am going to check something else, put my wife's SIM in my old Z30 to see if that helps.
    08-22-15 05:19 PM
    Same problem on Z30 as well.
    08-22-15 05:37 PM
    This may sound odd but do you have a long distance feature on your plan? If you're from Toronto but traveling in BC phoning a BC number would be interpreted as long distance from Toronto. If your carrier doesn't have you on a long distance plan then all phones would have the same problem - no?

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    08-22-15 08:38 PM
    This may sound odd but do you have a long distance feature on your plan? If you're from Toronto but traveling in BC phoning a BC number would be interpreted as long distance from Toronto. If your carrier doesn't have you on a long distance plan then all phones would have the same problem - no?

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    I isolated this issue to the extremely crappy and unreliable AT&T services. My phone works perfectly fine except for a certain location, that is right by my house. The moment I come close to my street, my signal drops and I can't make calls. In fact signal remains the same until I attempt to make call. LTE turns into E or EDGE or sometimes LTE turns into GSM. It's strictly in that area, and AT&T isn't doing much about it, this has been a problem for last week. This is really crazy. Either someone is sabotaging AT&T signals in my area, or I am the only one using AT&T so AT&T doesn't give a damn.
    08-27-15 01:48 PM
    Is AT&T aware of your issue. Have they confirmed there is an issue with the tower?
    08-27-15 02:06 PM
    Is AT&T aware of your issue. Have they confirmed there is an issue with the tower?
    I've been checking every day, all they say is make up a story about a tower issue and just delay. I already got text messages twice that "issue has been resolved" but it wasn't. I called back, and not only they create a new trouble ticket (apparently they closed the old one) they also make up a magical "resolution date" of 3 days later, which comes and passes but the problem persists.
    09-04-15 12:56 AM
    A few years ago, though on VZW, not ATT, I suddenly stopped being able to get any reception in my home. This was after years of perfect reception. One day working, the next day gone. Numerous calls to VZW, and always some new reason or excuse, and always a new ticket. I was finally able to escalate my issue and talked to someone who actually knew what they were doing. The ended up needing to take my number off their system and "reprovision" it. Perfect reception from that day forward. Not saying it's the same, but heck, after this long, there has to be another solution.
    09-04-15 09:26 AM
    A few years ago, though on VZW, not ATT, I suddenly stopped being able to get any reception in my home. This was after years of perfect reception. One day working, the next day gone. Numerous calls to VZW, and always some new reason or excuse, and always a new ticket. I was finally able to escalate my issue and talked to someone who actually knew what they were doing. The ended up needing to take my number off their system and "reprovision" it. Perfect reception from that day forward. Not saying it's the same, but heck, after this long, there has to be another solution.

Gosh... I'll get a new sim card, that's their last try before I say bye bye to them..
    09-04-15 12:41 PM
    Gosh... I'll get a new sim card, that's their last try before I say bye bye to them..
    Sim card didn't do it for me. It was on vzw's end. Something on their system corrupted the ability of my phone to connect. Once the reprovisioned my number, all worked as expected.
    09-05-15 07:43 AM
    Sim card didn't do it for me. It was on vzw's end. Something on their system corrupted the ability of my phone to connect. Once the reprovisioned my number, all worked as expected.

SIM didn't work for me either, it's still going on and they acknowledged the issue.. Can yo imagine, no service in my home area since 8/20!
    09-08-15 02:28 PM
    SIM didn't work for me either, it's still going on and they acknowledged the issue.. Can yo imagine, no service in my home area since 8/20!
    Try not paying your bill and see what would happen. These friggin carriers.
    09-08-15 04:39 PM