okay my calender sync is being really weird....like it syncs but only syncs some of the stuff...like the all day events only but doesnt have anything else...i get all the ones that are on outlook but outlook doesnt get the ones that are from my phone

can anybody help??
    06-26-09 03:43 PM
    If you go to options>advanced options>default services, does your Calendar have more than one email address entry?
    06-26-09 03:49 PM
    In your sync settings, is it set for TWO-WAY sync? Verify in settings...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 03:50 PM
    yeah i had it on two way sync....and in options under calender there is my email and then facebook...i think the calender is only syncing facebook...is there anything i can do?
    06-26-09 03:55 PM
    A new calendar is created every time you add a new email address. The extra addresses create extra calendar entries. To delete these:

***Backup phone before making any changes***

- From the main screen, hit the BB button.
    - Go to Options
    - Go to Advanced Options
    - Go to Service Book
    - Find your email address (for the calendar you want to delete). There should be two listings [email protected][CMIME] and [email protected][CICAL]. The CICAL one is the calendar. Simply scroll over this one (the CICAL) and hit the BB button. Click delete. Voila! If you delete all calendars, you will have just one default calendar, or you can just delete all but the one that you consider to be your primary email entry.

Just make sure you don't delete the CMIME ones, as these are the actualy email books.
    06-26-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD