All, Thanks for your help in advance.

I'm not sure what I've done. When I try to create a new entry on my BB, the 'Send From' field is blank, and won't save the new entry.

I've tried deleting service books and repushing them, and a battery pull. Any ideas?
    09-04-08 11:04 AM
    Check Options / Advanced Options / Default Services / and make sure you have the correct email address set as the default.
    09-04-08 11:51 AM
    Jeff, thanks, tried that, and didn't work.......and while eating lunch, I thought I should tell what I was trying to do.......

I have 2 email accounts pushed to this, a gmail account and a rr account. I wanted to delete the rr account. So I deleted the service books and logged into my BIS site and deleted it from there also.

So for service books, that left the gmail account, and 'Desktop' as I sync my calendar through DM.

But when I look in the Calendar, it still shows the rr account.

Over lunch, I re-added the rr account that I had deleted, and now the calendar has 2 instances of the same rr address, and the gmail and Desktop. I'm now able to create new appts in the calendar, but it'll only use the new rr account, I can't change it to my gmail.

So how do I completly delete this rr email address from my berry, calendar and all?
    09-04-08 12:16 PM
    Jeff, thanks, tried that, and didn't work.......and while eating lunch, I thought I should tell what I was trying to do.......

I have 2 email accounts pushed to this, a gmail account and a rr account. I wanted to delete the rr account. So I deleted the service books and logged into my BIS site and deleted it from there also.

So for service books, that left the gmail account, and 'Desktop' as I sync my calendar through DM.

But when I look in the Calendar, it still shows the rr account.

Over lunch, I re-added the rr account that I had deleted, and now the calendar has 2 instances of the same rr address, and the gmail and Desktop. I'm now able to create new appts in the calendar, but it'll only use the new rr account, I can't change it to my gmail.

So how do I completly delete this rr email address from my berry, calendar and all?
    I'm guessing you must be using OS4.3 or higher, since my OS4.2 doesn't associate an email address with calendar entries. I'll have to defer to somebody who can recreate your environment.
    09-04-08 12:22 PM
    You're correct. I'm using 4.3.0.127.
    09-04-08 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD