I have the T-Mobile 8320 Curve and recently updated to the 4.5 software. Two problems:

1. My calendar now is missing about two months worth of past data in Outlook, most of the entries for September and August are gone, but going back farther, the data is there.

2. I have two e-mail addresses associated with the Blackberry, and the calendar is showing duplicate entries in the Blackberry calendar for each e-mail address, I don't have or want duplicate calendars.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    10-27-08 04:10 PM
    2. I have two e-mail addresses associated with the Blackberry, and the calendar is showing duplicate entries in the Blackberry calendar for each e-mail address, I don't have or want duplicate calendars.
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

You can change your calender setting to view the one associated with a particular email account or all accounts.

From Calender press the Menu key and select options. Select Calender ... will let you choose Show all calenders or select a specific calender.
    10-27-08 04:25 PM
    I have lost all my calendar entries (except for the recurring ones) between Sept 19 and Dec 3. Today is Dec 10. All my entries prior to Sept 19 are still there. All the entries from Dec 4 and forward into the future are still there.

Does anyone have a solution?
    12-10-08 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD