Here is the scenario.

Phone A needs to be able to sync with BlackBerry Desktop Manager by importing .csv files for contacts and calendar for work purposes.

.csv file comes from a third party app, not outlook.

User syncs from desktop to BlackBerry only.

Now......

User wants additional calendar sources added to BlackBerry. via Google domain.

User has Calendar and email on Google. (Personal)

We want to be able to still sync .csv files over when ever need be. but still allowing sync of Google calendar.

Can we have both calendars separate?

To my knowledge no.

We would setup BIS sync from the Google account. but this will not allow Desktop Sync for calendar, as it says it needs to be turned off to allow it.

How can we make this work? Thoughts?
    05-16-11 09:35 AM
    I'm trying to wrap my head around this.

USER has a Calendar via .cvs USER wishes to import into BB
    USER has google domain with wireless sync active
    USER wishes to have CVS calendar + Google sync Calendar on single BB, but information kept separately?

Question:
    Is user willing to buy a 3rd party software?

Can user create a Second Google Calendar in import CVS into a second google Calendar?
    05-16-11 09:47 AM
    Response in RED

I'm trying to wrap my head around this.

USER has a Calendar via .cvs USER wishes to import into BB - Correct
    USER has google domain with wireless sync active - Not syncing at this time
    USER wishes to have CVS calendar + Google sync Calendar on single BB, but information kept separately? User would like to have everything on same calendar

Question:
    Is user willing to buy a 3rd party software? Depends on price.

Can user create a Second Google Calendar in import CVS into a second google Calendar? No
    05-16-11 10:18 AM
    I should add the Google Calendar is global and many users add and remove stuff. the user just needs info pushed to device.

User wants to open up calendar and see everything.
    05-16-11 10:45 AM
    You can sync read only google (just need to go into calendar options on mail program and click read only) to CVS and then sync to phone
    05-16-11 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD