01-22-09 07:16 PM
- See my posting in the admin forum. My bad for not following up here.
Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com01-22-09 01:31 PM
(can't post the url link for the bb site)
Which one did it end up to be for you? do you need to have a public store mounted for calendar syncing to work?01-22-09 04:21 PM
- Im on Exchange 2003, my fix was the following
The BlackBerry Enterprise Server service account does not have the appropriate permissions.
To update BlackBerry device users' mailboxes, the appropriate permissions are needed. Modify the BlackBerry Enterprise Server service account permissions by completing the following steps:
Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
1. In the Exchange System Manager, right-click the Exchange administrative group name and click Delegate Control.
2. Click Next, then click Add to open the Delegate Control window.
3. Click Browse to open the Select Users, Computers or Groups window, and select the new BlackBerry Enterprise Server service account .
4. From the Role drop-down list, select Exchange View Only Administrator and click OK.
5. Click Next, then click Finish.
6. Open Exchange System Manager, and go to Administrative Groups/First Administrative Group/Servers.
7. Right-click the Microsoft Exchange Server name, click Properties, then click the Security tab.
8. Verify the Allow inheritable permissions from parent to propagate to this object check box is selected.
9. Choose the service account name and select the appropriate check boxes to allow Administer information store,Receive As, and Send As permissions.
10. Verify that no denied permissions are selected for the BlackBerry Enterprise Server service account .
11. Click Apply, then clickOK.
12. In Administrative Tools, select Active Directory Users and Computers.
13. Right-click the BlackBerry Enterprise Server service account, then click Properties.
14. On the Member of tab, verify that Domain Users is displayed in the list.
15. If the BlackBerry Enteprise Server is installed on a domain controller, verify that Administrators is listed.01-22-09 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD