curve 8330, running .131, done a million battery pulls.

So I set an appointment, and the BB does nothing to alert me about it. Yes I set up the reminder. I have checked Profiles, and they are all set up to alert me. I have changed the OS, I have changed ring tones, I have set up specific, middle of the day appointments, to no avail. I have resorted to setting Tasks, at least they alert me.

And I have not changed my e-mail address since I got the BB, running GMAIL.

I am ready to go to Verizon, and throw the phone. But of course I figured to check here first. Any advice? I would rather not wipe, and start over again, but if that is needed, so be it. But I would like to try other avenues first, if possible.
    04-22-09 09:12 PM
    are they checked off as all day events, because if they are, it will not notify you.
    04-22-09 09:23 PM
    are they checked off as all day events, because if they are, it will not notify you.
    No, not all day events. I know those will not notify. I am talking about any and ALL calendar events.
    04-22-09 09:27 PM
    i dont know what to tell you but i have been having the same problem! they worked fine for like 3 months and now nothing! anybody have any ideas?
    04-22-09 10:01 PM
    My idea is to go to verizon, where they will have no clue. I will mention that I have been paying Insurance on it. I will get a refurb BB, and I will have the headache of getting that BB all set up the way I like it.

I guess that means I will get a new PIN, right?
    04-22-09 10:03 PM
    Called VZW, and a "like new" Curve is on its way.
    04-23-09 08:53 AM
    I have the exact same issue with my BB Curve 8330 (Sprint). The only way I'm notified of an appointment is if I happen to see the red light flashing. I need an audible notifier!!

I'd love further assistance if anyone can help.

Thanks!
    05-04-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD