There may be an answer to this somewhere, but I haven't had time to dig deep enough for this specific question so pls, no flaming.

I use Outlook at work which is primarily how I input all my appointments. I have it set to sync with my gmail calendar. My Tour is then set to sync with my gmail calendar as well.

I primarily did this so that I do not have to sync to Outlook via a cable. Everything is uploaded to the "cloud" and then distributed either to Outlook or my BB as needed.

Great in theory, not so much in application. I have duplicate entries in all three locations. It might just drive me completely mad. I've deleted all my calendars and started from scratch and eventually I wind up with the same issue.

If anyone has a fix, I'm all ears. Even if it means buying a third party app with wireless syncing capabilities.
    03-23-10 09:58 AM
    Did u try google sync? I'm giving the calendar on my bb a chance. I have used a paper one forever and I am trying to get away from that. I've been using google sync because it was recommended on here. I'm still trying to get all the bugs worked out though. I even downloaded a today theme, which I really like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 10:35 AM
    Yes. I used google sync to sync outlook to google calendar. I also had it installed on my berry to syn google calendar to my bb calendar. Somehow I wound up with duplicates.

What's throwing me off is it worked great until about a week ago. That's when all the duplicates started popping up.

I just wiped all the entries in my berry and dropped the google sync both on my desktop and my berry. For now, I'll do it old school and use the cable to sync Outlook.
    03-23-10 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD