- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Hi! I have a Blackberry Curve 8520 at the moment and hoping to upgrade to a 9320 this week.
I don't seem to be able to sync my Google Calendar anymore to my BB. I am trying to find a way of managing my calendar on the pc. I was hoping to use the Windows (Vista Home Premium) Calendar for this but I can't work out how to do it. Is it possible, can anyone help, please? Can it wirelessly sync?
I am so confused. I am not techy minded at all and all this is very confusing. I just want a calendar that I can manage on my pc, that will sync to my BB, without having to purchase Outlook. It doesn't seem like rocket science but I can't get a straight answer anywhere.
Please can anyone offer a dummies guide - I would be so grateful!
- By alishka11 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2008, 06:41 PM
- By acidhouse7 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2008, 03:09 PM
- By mnmboca in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2007, 03:51 PM
- By crackberry-Jackie in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2007, 08:28 AM
- By Kevin P in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2007, 01:34 PM