I'm curious as to how folks use the calendar and task functions. I love my Curve but I am still using my Franklin Planner because I trust it more than the Berry's task and date functions. Anyone else have this dilemma?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 08:23 AM
    I love my bb calendar function. Barely go to the bathroom without scheduling it (ha). I find it VERY user friendly. Once you start using it, you will NOT want to use your paper planner again. I sync it with my Outlook and if I have several things to enter, I will enter them in Outlook and then sync it to my BB.
    Most important is to set up your syncing properly through your desktop manager.

I have only rarely used the task option so someone else may be able to help more with that.

You can back up all of your information through desktop manager and Outlook. I feel pretty secure that my info is safe. Another perk is that you can use the search function to find events that you may have scheduled.

Hope this helps

ALSO - Not sure if this applies to all BB's but I had to delete all CICAL files under my service books in order for it to sync properly with my Outlook. Deleting those will no longer allow you to "invite attendees" from the calendar but it will allow all of your Outlook syncing to work like a charm.
    Last edited by medimaging; 11-11-08 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Adding info
    11-11-08 08:40 AM
    I'd be lost without my calendar on the BB.
    11-11-08 09:45 AM
    I love my BB calendar. I use an app called got-2 for tasks and appointment scheduling, and it syncs with the calendar automatically. I admit I still use an At-A-Glance planner, but that's mostly for journaling purposes.
    11-11-08 09:56 AM
    Wow, thanks for your response. I have not had any difficulty synching with Outlook. I'm curious to know how long you keep your old appointments and does that tend to eat up memory.

11-11-08 10:22 AM
    Also, is there a way to synch multiple calendars with Outlook?

11-11-08 10:37 AM
    @chessdragon
    I have yet to find a way to do this but if someone finds a way please share. Only thing I've been able to do (and confirmed with other threads) is sync the main email address for Outlook.

11-11-08 01:00 PM
    Is is possible to have two Blackberries sync to a single calendar such that either user can view and update this single calendar?
    11-11-08 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD