A few years back, when I had a Palm Treo, I used a program called Pocket Informant which displayed appointments with really small text on the month view. It was small, and not easy to see, but made it easy at a glance to see what was going on this month.

Is there any program with this ability for the BB?
    02-18-10 03:50 AM
    A few years back, when I had a Palm Treo, I used a program called Pocket Informant which displayed appointments with really small text on the month view. It was small, and not easy to see, but made it easy at a glance to see what was going on this month.

Try Xcalendar - You can find it in App World
    02-18-10 04:18 AM
    Thanks. That would do the trick except it's displaying some of my appointments on the wrong days. Will have to figure that out.
    02-18-10 04:54 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull (remove the battery for 20 seconds and then replace)? This normally fixes 90% of bugs!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 05:07 AM
    Battery pull didn't help. Looking at the reviews on App World, it look like everyone has this problem.
    02-18-10 11:16 AM
    A few years back, when I had a Palm Treo, I used a program called Pocket Informant which displayed appointments with really small text on the month view.
    Pocket Informant for BB
    03-12-10 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD