When I sync my Blackberry to my Outlook, I lose calendar information that is two weeks old (or more) unless it is a recurring appt.

I have tried changing the settings on my phone to be different "time frames" for saving calendar entries and no luck.

I have the same phone here at work as 10 other people and nobody else is having this problem.

Could this be an Outlook setting? If so, what would I need to look at?

Thanks.
    06-11-08 11:47 AM
    I have the phone set to "forever" on calendar entries at this time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 12:04 PM
    Need more info - are you syncing wirelessly? Are you using BIS or BES? Are you trying to sync directly with Outlook (as opposed to using something else, such as Google Sync)?

I had issues myself with calendar syncing. Ultimately I gave up and now use Google Sync. Doesn't fix everything I was having issues with, but took care of many of the problems I was experiencing.
    06-11-08 01:57 PM
    I'm using Yahoo for calender with BIS and it is working much better than Outlook.
    06-11-08 02:11 PM
    Need more info - are you syncing wirelessly? Are you using BIS or BES? Are you trying to sync directly with Outlook (as opposed to using something else, such as Google Sync)?

I had issues myself with calendar syncing. Ultimately I gave up and now use Google Sync. Doesn't fix everything I was having issues with, but took care of many of the problems I was experiencing.
    I am using BIS and I try to sync directly with Outlook.
    06-11-08 04:47 PM
    And I assume you are syncing wirelessly? Even with BIS you can set calendar options to allow wireless sync. So it sounds like you are only losing events that are 2 weeks old or older. Are they also disappearing on your outlook? Or are they just not showing up in your BB? You may need to go into DM and open up the configure box - perhaps there is some setting in there that needs adjustment.
    06-11-08 04:52 PM
    And I assume you are syncing wirelessly? Even with BIS you can set calendar options to allow wireless sync. So it sounds like you are only losing events that are 2 weeks old or older. Are they also disappearing on your outlook? Or are they just not showing up in your BB? You may need to go into DM and open up the configure box - perhaps there is some setting in there that needs adjustment.
    The items are deleting in both the BB and in outlook.

I know this is an old topic that I'm replying to again. I was on BES for a while, but that caused issues at work, so I'm back on my own with my phone.

I'm open to a 3rd party program if need be. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    09-28-10 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD