Which Services do Blackberries (BIS) support Contact and Calendar synching with? Preferably not with a middleware application like Google Sync...

What about Facebook Contact Synching?

Also, is there not Facebook chat in the RIM facebook APP.

And is Windows Live Messenger pushed to the Blackberry (instead of polling - I'm talking about the RIM app)? I assume the answer would be identical for Google Talk...
    Last edited by N8ter; 01-20-11 at 05:35 PM.
    01-20-11 05:25 PM
    Which Services do Blackberries (BIS) support Contact and Calendar synching with? Preferably not with a middleware application like Google Sync...

What about Facebook Contact Synching?

Also, is there not Facebook chat in the RIM facebook APP.

And is Windows Live Messenger pushed to the Blackberry (instead of polling - I'm talking about the RIM app)? I assume the answer would be identical for Google Talk...
    If you look on the front page of CB today you will find a new "Improved" 3rd party app for Facebook chat. I DO NOT use or have any use for ANY IM clients at all on my Tour so I can't speak for the native apps and what they do.

Maybe this is why my BB lasts longer battery wise through the day/week and I have never had any freeze issuses.

As far as sync contacts and calendars as you asked about they(BIS) still supports any sync really other than google sync that you have to install, You can sync with outlook 2007 which is what I do with my DM set up that way if this is what you want to know and it works well for me.

I hope I understood what you asked for and helped out, if not clarify what I missed and I will try and get you more answers.
    01-20-11 05:52 PM
    God I wish T-Mobile had a Touchscreen Blackberry. I'd even take a Storm 2 at this point, but I'm not going to get bankraped by Verizon or AT&T.

Maybe I'll just sent it back and wait til September. My mom just gave me a wad of cash so if T-Mobile gets the Torch or something I can just go ahead and get a BB and a Playbook later, or something.

I need my phone to be independent of a desktop computer. I don't keep any of my PIM data in Outlook, unfortunately :<

(You understood my questions perfectly, thanks for your response.)
    01-20-11 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD