I have my calendar synced with Google Sync and the same calendar is synced on my wife's iPhone. Anyways, at some point, Google Sync or my BlackBerry screwed everything up and copied each calendar entry 25 times. My guess is that the BlackBerry told Google that it had a new entry, google added it which created a duplicate entry, my BlackBerry saw the 2nd entry and added it, which in turn caused Google to sync that new entry which actually created a 3rd entry, and so on... (or, swap Google and BlackBerry as I really don't know who the culprit was).

Anyways, I realize that I can't delete multiple entries at once (why not RIM?!?!?), but is there a way to clear all events in an entire day in onen step? Regardless of the situation I am in, it would be nice to have this feature on a business phone. You hear business people tell their secretary to clear their calendar for a specific day, well your BlackBerry should be able to do that too. Or, if you don't want to delete all of your events, you should be able to push them all back one or more days or select a specific date to move all the events to.
    07-22-12 05:25 PM
    I see your point, but can't see a scenario being common, where an entire day could be moved, wiithout considering each individual event, who's involved, and whether it conflicts in any way with an event already scheduled on the day the move is planned for. The phone would have to take each conflict seperately, on time alone.

Possibly there's an app for what you want.....
    07-22-12 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD