Hi All,

Just have some questions in regards to All Day Events within the calendar.
    If I were to set a reoccuring All Day Event, say a birthday, and if I were to set the reminder to none I'm assuming there will be no alarm notification of that even. However, will there be the event notification displayed on the screen? If so, does that display stay onscreen until I acknowledge it?

Also, if I were to set an All Day Event, is there any way to set the alarm notification at a specific time?

TIA
    01-04-09 07:19 PM
    Hi All,

Just have some questions in regards to All Day Events within the calendar.
    If I were to set a reoccuring All Day Event, say a birthday, and if I were to set the reminder to none I'm assuming there will be no alarm notification of that even. However, will there be the event notification displayed on the screen? If so, does that display stay onscreen until I acknowledge it?

Also, if I were to set an All Day Event, is there any way to set the alarm notification at a specific time?

TIA
    To the first question, No, if you set the reminder to "None" there will not be any event notification displayed on the screen.

To the second, No, not directly. Reminders are set relative to the event time, not at absolute times. You can set a reminder for 10 minutes before or 2 weeks before, but you can't directly enter a reminder for Wednesday at 3:00 pm.
    01-04-09 11:08 PM
    Thanks, JeffH! You just answered a question I had.
    01-05-09 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD