I have yahoo as my main email and have jsut started using their calendar and wanted it linked to my blackberry. I spent all last night working with this and couldn't get anything synced. I have yahoo go but whene I access my calendar through that, it doesn't list the events that are from shared calendars. My BB calendar has my 2 yahoo accounts listed under the options, but regardless of what I tried last night, nothing got synced an appeared. I have a gmail account that I dont' really use. What does everyone recommend, keep trying to fight with yahoo(although I'm not sure what else I could try) or strictly use google for calendar since I've heard its much easier to sync(I didn't get around to attempting google's sync since I was fighting with yahoo all night) Was just wondering what everyone would do if you were in the same situation. Thanks.
    11-19-08 10:36 AM
    Use the desktop manager to do this.

When you have your BB connected, go to your synchronization options and change the calendar to Yahoo.

I'm on my work computer right now (BES) and can't really double check this information.
    11-19-08 11:05 AM
    Thats what I was doing last night and it kept giving me an error. I unistalled and reinstalled the desktop software and nothing changed.
    11-19-08 12:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD