I know there is a thread dedicated to accepting and confessing your addiction however this is a special occasion for me so I sat down and decided to Create a thread.

I have been working with them for years and have been forcing myself to NOT get one for years. I new the addiction beforehand. However once I heard that verizon was handing out a 29.99 plan for them. From that time on it was just waiting for the Device.

Its Here I got it and now the addiction is There and real. The number 1 reason why I believe it is and will stay my addiction. Is because once you use one in your everyday life then add your business purposes to it there is no other brand of phone on the market that compares.

Yes yes flamers flame on but you can keep every phone you talk about after my storm is run dry I will be on the lookout for another crackberry.

am I biased? NO WAY well maybe a little..

And now that its all out there with adding a blackberry to your life this basically means that crackberry.com becomes your home away from home ;D
    Last edited by noaim; 11-25-08 at 01:35 AM.
    11-25-08 01:33 AM
    Welcome to CB! This is a great place to be addicted to. The side effects are minimal and the rewards are great! I'm going to post a couple of links that were helpful to me when I was a newbie:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 01:42 AM

and yes, the addiction is VERY real!!!
    lol
    11-25-08 01:43 AM
    Welcome to CB! This is a great place to be addicted to. The side effects are minimal and the rewards are great! I'm going to post a couple of links that were helpful to me when I was a newbie:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/

Ya im sure you have seen me floating around I have been in and out of the site for a while without a account.... just waited to sign up when I new I was getting a BB.

and I waited to confess until I personally owned one.
    11-25-08 01:53 AM
    is the storm everything you imagined?
    11-25-08 01:55 AM
    Ya im sure you have seen me floating around I have been in and out of the site for a while without a account.... just waited to sign up when I new I was getting a BB.

and I waited to confess until I personally owned one.
    I hope you're not afraid of bugs. Just kidding. . I think the Storm will be awesome once the OS gets straightened out. All new BB's have bugs. It's part of owning a new device. I hope you love your new Storm and I look forward to seeing you a little more often.

11-25-08 02:07 AM
    I know there is a thread dedicated to accepting and confessing your addiction however this is a special occasion for me so I sat down and decided to Create a thread.

I have been working with them for years and have been forcing myself to NOT get one for years. I new the addiction beforehand. However once I heard that verizon was handing out a 29.99 plan for them. From that time on it was just waiting for the Device.

Its Here I got it and now the addiction is There and real. The number 1 reason why I believe it is and will stay my addiction. Is because once you use one in your everyday life then add your business purposes to it there is no other brand of phone on the market that compares.

Yes yes flamers flame on but you can keep every phone you talk about after my storm is run dry I will be on the lookout for another crackberry.

am I biased? NO WAY well maybe a little..

And now that its all out there with adding a blackberry to your life this basically means that crackberry.com becomes your home away from home ;D
    Truth!

I'd say welcome to CB but you've been floating around but welcome to BB and the addiction!
    11-25-08 03:01 AM
    is the storm everything you imagined?
    well being familiar with blackberry's in general it was easy for me to pick up and use + all the added things from previously having a iphone the touch concept wasn't new to me

as for it being everything I imagined yes + more now just need to os upgrades =)
    11-25-08 04:09 AM
    I hope you're not afraid of bugs. Just kidding. . I think the Storm will be awesome once the OS gets straightened out. All new BB's have bugs. It's part of owning a new device. I hope you love your new Storm and I look forward to seeing you a little more often.

actually the bug part made me laugh because there has been very few technology items that I run out and get on the first day.

I waited over 6 months to get a iPhone for the bugs to clear out.

I purchased a xbox 360 on day of launch.

I waited 8 months for a playstation 3

but being a iPhone user I loved the device but loathed what it didn't do and thats were the storm comes in. Is it perfect right off the shelf no its not but it has a ton of potential and with how communication works on a BB I am yet to see it on any other device.
    11-25-08 04:12 AM
    Welcome to the addiction.

Gratz on the storm!
    11-25-08 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD