Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
Like Tree24Likes
  1. Echo86's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    97 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Hey Guys!

    Ok well today I finally sold my iPhone 4 and bought myself a nice little Blackberry 9320 in white!
    I know it's not the newest cutting edge Blackberry but it does exactly what I need!

    And now I have a reason to get my Playbook out of it's box and into good use!

    The phone is a smooth little runner and handles everything I need and the texting/emailing is soooo much easier now!

    Very happy bunny!
  2. taz323's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    728 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,354 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    hey welcome, and enjoy
  3. GTiLeo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,282 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,283 Global Posts
    #3  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    awesome, i'm glad to hear you are happy with the curve i personally wouldn't trade my 9900 for anything else on the market atleast until BB10 comes out then i'm more then likely goign to be getting the full touch and possibly the QWERTY version too
    shaleem, shemaree09 and maxx71 like this.
  4. Echo86's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    97 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    It's only for 1 year then I will get a BB10
    I was just sick of the iphone and another year with it seem'd like torture so I bought myself and my partner 9320s
  5. mrfreetruth's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    870 Posts
    #5  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    For me it will be bye bye android and hello BB10.
  6. JayR2010's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    567 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    PIN
    28A7CFE1
    #6  

    Default Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Sold my 9900 2days ago, got 4s today
    PHONES:
    iPhone-->Pearl 8110-->iPhone 3G-->iPhone 3gs-->Curve 8520-->Pearl 9105-->Bold 970-->Torch 9800-->Bold 9900-->iPhone 4s.
    TABLETS:
    Playbook 16gb

    @JRooney4

    Had an affair on my BB with apple. Then fell in love with everything apple.
  7. Echo86's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    97 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    I wanted a BB mostly cause I got the playbook for my Birthday and it's been pretty much sat in the box!
    Now I can start making use of it!
    Not sure what it can do really but with unlimited internet on my Blackberry I am pretty sure it won't be unused anymore!
  8. kozmo68's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    292 Posts
    #8  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Welcome! We've been expecting you... Get your playbook rocking and you'll love the bridge feature.. I have a 9860 and I take both Playbook and phone with me every where.. Here are some of my Favourite apps in no particular order:

    Nasa TV
    Solar Explorer
    ReadonTouch Pro (although with the bridge you always have internet access)
    PhotoStudio
    PicShop
    Scrapbook
    Cineplex and TVlink (although these won't work for you in the UK)
    File & Folders (Awesome file management, supports Skydrive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SugarSync)
    Nexus (for Playbook to playbook file sharing)
    MoneyPlus (great finance tracking, developer working on BB10 version and provides great support)
    SimpleStock
    AutoPlay Videos
    Camera Burst
    Slotch (Clock)
    HoliDates
    Grocery List
    Slacker Radio
    Compas
    Nogago Maps (begun using GPS with Google Maps a little more, but my main stay has always been Blackberry Traffic on the phone)
    Animated Weather HD
    Globe News (local News)
    Conqu
    GrooveyNotes
    ScoreMobile (again probably won't work for you in the UK)
    Basketball Central
    NFL News Feeds
    Blaq
    inLink

    I won't even get into games.. There may not be 600K apps but there should be enough to keep you busy..

    Cheers!
    Hater of all things APPLE.... Innovation, really? iphone = itouch with a phone, ipad = bigger itouch... give me a break!

    Evaluation of awesomeness:7230, 8830 World Edition, 9800, 9860, Z10 and now Z30 plus 2 x 32g Playbooks
    Thanked by:
    Balti43 (11-09-2012) 
    MTL, bb624, Balti43 and 1 others like this.
  9. sputneek's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    7,940 Posts
    #9  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayR2010 View Post
    Sold my 9900 2days ago, got 4s today
    Guess we'll let you off this time since you've got like 14 Blackberrys left
    What's in a world?
  10. PedroBorgas's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,283 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,284 Global Posts
    #10  

    Default Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Welcome

    Hope you enjoyed as you'll see its very different !

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Im sexy and i know it! ("Music? What music?")
  11. katesbb's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    776 Posts
    Global Posts
    868 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    [QUOTE=Echo86;7721023
    Ok well today I finally sold my iPhone 4 and bought myself a nice little Blackberry 9320 in white![/QUOTE]

    May I ask what you didn't like about the iPhone?

    My upgrade comes up in a month, and even though I still love my 9650, I'm still trying to be fair and objectively look at all my options again... including the iPhone (which I've never really had a chance to experiment with).
  12. JayR2010's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    567 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    PIN
    28A7CFE1
    #12  

    Default Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Quote Originally Posted by sputneek View Post
    Guess we'll let you off this time since you've got like 14 Blackberrys left
    All not in use, im a iphone person now still got my playbook tho
    PHONES:
    iPhone-->Pearl 8110-->iPhone 3G-->iPhone 3gs-->Curve 8520-->Pearl 9105-->Bold 970-->Torch 9800-->Bold 9900-->iPhone 4s.
    TABLETS:
    Playbook 16gb

    @JRooney4

    Had an affair on my BB with apple. Then fell in love with everything apple.
    sputneek likes this.
  13. thecsman's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    708 Posts
    #13  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Echo86 View Post
    Hey Guys!

    Ok well today I finally sold my iPhone 4 and bought myself a nice little Blackberry 9320 in white!
    I know it's not the newest cutting edge Blackberry but it does exactly what I need!

    And now I have a reason to get my Playbook out of it's box and into good use!

    The phone is a smooth little runner and handles everything I need and the texting/emailing is soooo much easier now!

    Very happy bunny!
    Remember it also has an in built FM radio.
  14. aha
    aha is offline
    aha's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,979 Posts
    #14  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    cough...BB10...cough
    Bobcat665 and kozmo68 like this.
  15. Dapper37's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,345 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,355 Global Posts
    PIN
    @getdjmac
    #15  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayR2010 View Post
    All not in use, im a iphone person now still got my playbook tho
    A little late to that party no? oh well enjoy. Hope you dont end up having BB10 envy.
    kozmo68 likes this.
  16. JayR2010's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    567 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    PIN
    28A7CFE1
    #16  

    Default Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dapper37 View Post
    A little late to that party no? oh well enjoy. Hope you dont end up having BB10 envy.
    Nope, may (my bday) i will be getting bb10, plus got my pb, so will still have bb10
    PHONES:
    iPhone-->Pearl 8110-->iPhone 3G-->iPhone 3gs-->Curve 8520-->Pearl 9105-->Bold 970-->Torch 9800-->Bold 9900-->iPhone 4s.
    TABLETS:
    Playbook 16gb

    @JRooney4

    Had an affair on my BB with apple. Then fell in love with everything apple.
  17. otacon's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    881 Posts
    PIN
    28A006EA
    #17  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    So Jay, we're just losing you for a few months. I know you'll miss the physical keyboard and your itchy fingers will want to get back to BB as soon as possible... Hope to see you rocking your BB10 even before your birthday.
    Curve 8300 -> Curve 8320 -> Bold 9780 -> Torch 9860 -> Bold 9900 -> Z10
    iPad 1 -> iPad 2 -> Playbook 64gb
  18. JayR2010's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    567 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    PIN
    28A7CFE1
    #18  

    Default Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    I miss bbm and keyboard already,been 1 day but i shall get the qwerty bb10 on 31-5-13
    PHONES:
    iPhone-->Pearl 8110-->iPhone 3G-->iPhone 3gs-->Curve 8520-->Pearl 9105-->Bold 970-->Torch 9800-->Bold 9900-->iPhone 4s.
    TABLETS:
    Playbook 16gb

    @JRooney4

    Had an affair on my BB with apple. Then fell in love with everything apple.
  19. JayR2010's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    567 Posts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    PIN
    28A7CFE1
    #19  

    Default Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    I will still help out on her tho
    PHONES:
    iPhone-->Pearl 8110-->iPhone 3G-->iPhone 3gs-->Curve 8520-->Pearl 9105-->Bold 970-->Torch 9800-->Bold 9900-->iPhone 4s.
    TABLETS:
    Playbook 16gb

    @JRooney4

    Had an affair on my BB with apple. Then fell in love with everything apple.
    sputneek likes this.
  20. DJ Reyes's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    748 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,076 Global Posts
    PIN
    2*****A
    #20  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Welcome aboard the BlackBerry train. While the Curve 9320 is not my favourite BlackBerry, for the brief I owned one, it certainly did its job well. It's a nifty little device and I loved having the BBM hot key.

    Glad to hear that you're enjoying it. The white does look nice.
    DJ
    Twitter @djr3yes
    BBM Channels C00024E24
  21. berriac's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    258 Posts
    #21  

    Default Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayR2010 View Post
    I miss bbm and keyboard already,been 1 day but i shall get the qwerty bb10 on 31-5-13
    If it comes out by then
  22. ichat's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,581 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,590 Global Posts
    PIN
    Hey... Why Do You Want To Know?
    #22  

    Default Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Welcome back! If you need help, any help at all, please hit me up! I would love to assist you. I'm sure you will enjoy that combo. Its an entry level bb 7 device so its a good phone and is kinda the latest and the greatest, just entry level. Enjoy bb and hope to see you here more (:

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.714 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    Thanks For Reading My Post
  23. el_excelsior's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #23  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Same here! Welcome welcome welcome
  24. Luckyman6886's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #24  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Quote Originally Posted by Echo86 View Post
    Hey Guys!

    Ok well today I finally sold my iPhone 4 and bought myself a nice little Blackberry 9320 in white!
    I know it's not the newest cutting edge Blackberry but it does exactly what I need!

    And now I have a reason to get my Playbook out of it's box and into good use!

    The phone is a smooth little runner and handles everything I need and the texting/emailing is soooo much easier now!

    Very happy bunny!
    Yes you right!
  25. NFLPLAYBOOK's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    934 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,063 Global Posts
    #25  

    Default Re: Bye Bye iPhone, Hello Blackberry!

    Quote Originally Posted by kozmo68 View Post
    Welcome! We've been expecting you... Get your playbook rocking and you'll love the bridge feature.. I have a 9860 and I take both Playbook and phone with me every where.. Here are some of my Favourite apps in no particular order:

    Nasa TV
    Solar Explorer
    ReadonTouch Pro (although with the bridge you always have internet access)
    PhotoStudio
    PicShop
    Scrapbook
    Cineplex and TVlink (although these won't work for you in the UK)
    File & Folders (Awesome file management, supports Skydrive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SugarSync)
    Nexus (for Playbook to playbook file sharing)
    MoneyPlus (great finance tracking, developer working on BB10 version and provides great support)
    SimpleStock
    AutoPlay Videos
    Camera Burst
    Slotch (Clock)
    HoliDates
    Grocery List
    Slacker Radio
    Compas
    Nogago Maps (begun using GPS with Google Maps a little more, but my main stay has always been Blackberry Traffic on the phone)
    Animated Weather HD
    Globe News (local News)
    Conqu
    GrooveyNotes
    ScoreMobile (again probably won't work for you in the UK)
    Basketball Central
    NFL News Feeds
    Blaq
    inLink

    I won't even get into games.. There may not be 600K apps but there should be enough to keep you busy..

    Cheers!
    Me too. It is a great combination isn't it.
    BB10 Powered by QNX RTOS.
    kozmo68 likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bye Bye Evo hello Iphone 4
    By sanchez1980us in forum Apple iPhone/iPad
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 12:16 PM
  2. Bye Bye Blackberry.....Hello Android :-)
    By keithinvegas in forum Android
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 05:55 PM
  3. Bye Bye Blackberry Hello Android!!!!!
    By jakaro in forum Android
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 06:48 AM
  4. Bye-Bye BlackBerry, hello....
    By syllableslayer in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 10:37 AM
  5. Goodbye iphone hello BlackBerry 9700
    By Bbold9700 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions