Hope that helps. Also watch out for ebay as they will take about 10% or so in fees off your final sale price
    I noticed! From my calculations 900 is about break even after ebay AND paypal fees. Better to just sell through the forum it seems.

When I get to the UK in a week I'll list one on Ebay for $950-$1000 to see if there's any interest. I'll probably list one on CB for $850.
    01-31-13 05:56 PM
    honestly i would not. I'm looking more to spend 600 or so max on one and am thinking canada might be my best bet. Also i'm not sure if the uk phones will work on tmobiles lte network here.

Hope that helps. Also watch out for ebay as they will take about 10% or so in fees off your final sale price
    bro.. Be careful with that canada ****..
    Did you read my last post???
    Uk is your best bet....
    Or just wait till the us drop date...
    01-31-13 06:16 PM
    bro.. Be careful with that canada ****..
    Did you read my last post???
    Uk is your best bet....
    Or just wait till the us drop date...
    Thanks for the heads up. I thought I did but I guess not. I thought I read on other threads that canada has the bands for us lte.. either way I'm gonna wait until someone confirms either a canada or uk model for tmobiles lte.

Oh gosh but the drop date is so far away! Ha, patience is not my virtue. I'm buying off contract either way as I'm on a cheap prepaid plan
    01-31-13 06:20 PM
    I too would like to buy a Canadian Z10 and use it in the US with T-Mobile. I have done a little bit of research and here is what I have found:

T-Mobile uses the 1900 for its HSPA network and plans on re-puprosing its 1700 network for a future LTE network. I would hate to buy the phone from Canada and then find out that I can't get full speeds because of some incompatibility with the T-Mobile network. I think the only people who really know are those within RIM who will tell us whether RIM will make a Z10 specific to work with T-Mobile network or is it just one model (like ayyywa seemed to indicate) that is designed by RIM to work with all networks.

Can anyone comment?
    austriker likes this.
    02-01-13 05:00 AM
    Im on Rogers and willing to grab a couple Z10s for people (next week). i think $1000 is too much to pay though. im thinking my total cost will end up being around $700 after tax and unlocking. That being said, asking $800 +shipping seems like a decent price for an unreleased phone in the States.

PM me if interested and I'll update you next week when I find out more.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-01-13 05:30 AM
    $1400???!!! ha!!! i could be there, edgewater, nj, in 30 mins, but i'll be damned i ain't payin' that kind of money for a phone that isn't ready yet...
    U mean the store nextdoor by the 24-hour Starbucks?
    03-28-13 05:32 PM
31 12