I have been very happy with my z10, but I am 100% certain to buy a Passport SE as my next phone, sometime in 2016. I hope it lasts until 2018. At that point I expect there to be lots of interesting options.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-15 07:10 PM
    I've been thinking that exact same thing, and am also waiting to see if there's any price drops after the Priv release. Love my OG version and want the SE version for backup or future use. I just can't wrap my head around using anything else and want to cover myself at least for a little while and then see what happens. My BlackBerry just works, and perfectly, for my use and I don't want to move platforms if I can help it.

Also as an aside, I still can't get over their build quality. I'm a general contractor and these days usually don't even use my hard case just because this passport is too ridiculously gorgeous to cover up. Nothing but a screen protector of most days, and through the dust and knocks and minimum one drop a day, this thing still looks brand new. It's insane the beating it can take.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-15 07:31 AM
    I got one already since October 2014 and it works fine so I don't see the reason to buy a second one.
    Although I am not a great fun of Android I am going to buy the Priv because the world is moving fwd and have to follow... and I don't expect any new 10 OS devices ....

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    11-02-15 07:24 PM
28 12