I've got to say guys I know everyone here has there own opinion of what the perfect BlackBerry would be.. I'd love to see/hear what people would choose..

Body/Form Factor: Give me a updated Bold 9900 w/Amoled 3.1 screen and trackpad
    Specs:10 Megapixel Camera.. that's about it. I don't need much

What say you!?!

 Pin: 2BD2A1FD| ‎  вιaсĸвεггч� Q❿/Z❿
    Quorist likes this.
    11-17-15 06:39 PM
    Passport SE.
    But chin made from metal.
    Optional ability to load bb10 or android via autoloader.

Would be perfect

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 06:42 PM
    The Priv, with a BB10 skin coupled with its gestures. Oh and frets on the PKB, cause what we're they thinking leaving them out? Finally, the speaker the full length of the phone base, not just one corner.

Posted via CB10
    Tony Edwards10 likes this.
    11-17-15 06:45 PM
    The Priv, with a BB10 skin coupled with its gestures. Oh and frets on the PKB, cause what we're they thinking leaving them out? Finally, the speaker the full length of the phone base, not just one corner.

Posted via CB10
    Gotta have the Frets. My Q10 is a great device and the frets are a great addition! Makes it look clean

tufcustomer likes this.
    11-17-15 06:47 PM
    A Q10 (all black including frets & hardware buttons with a rubber coating), slightly taller and wider to maximize specs (PP specs), removable battery, and larger amoled display (less bezel). A capacitive keyboard identical to the Classic (no double-typing what-so-ever). An led light on both the front and back, a top of the line13 mp camera with brilliant software. SD media card friendly. Wireless charging. Can they make a solar power charging phone, I seriously don't see why not, they have watches that can do it? If so I want that too. Preferably not android software.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 09:18 PM
    The Vienna with the screen quality of a Passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 09:54 PM
    I've got to say guys I know everyone here has there own opinion of what the perfect BlackBerry would be.. I'd love to see/hear what people would choose..

Body/Form Factor: Give me a updated Bold 9900 w/Amoled 3.1 screen and trackpad
    Specs:10 Megapixel Camera.. that's about it. I don't need much

What say you!?!

Isn't what you're describing basically a blackberry classic?

Minus the amoled and 2 mpx which doesn't make that much difference anyway.

Posted via CB10
    tufcustomer and smart548 like this.
    11-17-15 10:05 PM
    Simple : Sony Xperia Z5 hardware, BlackBerry 10.3.2 plus an operational flash for OS.

Honestly that's all I want. A phone with that level specs running BlackBerry 10.

The Priv is close but I don't need a slider and it has the wrong OS.
    11-17-15 10:16 PM
    I want a Passport 2 With AMOLED 4k (4:3 )screen ratio display, 5mp front and 21 mp rear camera, and high end specs with the almighty BB 10 Os.

  
    11-17-15 10:29 PM
    Q10 with at least passport specs and a capacitive keyboard. Perfection. Keep it compact.

Oh, and a silver bezel.
    BerryRipe likes this.
    11-17-15 10:41 PM
    Q10 with at least passport specs and a capacitive keyboard. Perfection. Keep it compact.

Oh, and a silver bezel.
    Were on the same page amigo a few minor differences but I could live with it either way. LoL

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 10:46 PM
    Isn't what you're describing basically a blackberry classic?

Minus the amoled and 2 mpx which doesn't make that much difference anyway.

Posted via CB10
    Basically yea LOL. Oh and need a removable battery. I'll take a Carbon Fiber ALL body as well

11-18-15 11:19 AM

Oh, and a silver bezel.
    Keep It compact indeed. Man I can't believe people want a notepad in there hands or pocket. To each his/her own but ill pass. Wife has a Galaxy S5. No thanks to the form factor let alone it being a Android Toy.

Build your BlackBerry your Way..-q10_edit.jpg

11-18-15 11:21 AM
    Blackberry Q50. Four-row keyboard with capacitive frets, SD 820, 4GB memory, 64GB onboard, 1440x1440 in 3.5 screen factor, capacitive touchpad on the toolbelt instead of the optical, Priv camera rear, 5MP FFC with 1080p60 recording. For that, I would gladly pay $1000.
    11-18-15 11:35 AM
    A slighty wider and thinner Priv style with a larger keyboard and BB10 along with full Google Play services, the best cameras on the market, and a battery that would last a week and in color white. My dream phone.
    11-18-15 11:50 AM
    (all black including frets & hardware buttons with a rubber coating)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Q10_edit.jpg 
Views:	408 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	381109
    I realize it's just personal preference, and slightly off-topic, but the Q10 is so much nicer with a Bold-style silver bezel.

Build your BlackBerry your Way..-fullsizerender-4-.jpg
    11-18-15 07:53 PM
    Oooh. Where to begin??? First off removable battery doors, strictly for the ability to change the appearance. Carbon fiber such as the p9983, or q10. Also a genuine leather option for that door (circa 9000, but real). ALL stainless construction of the Passport SE, your choice of black or silver. BB10 for certain. Sony 20mp camera. Speakers by Bose. Minimum specs of PP in a slightly bigger chassis of the classic. Oh and triple tap the capacitive (sp??) to activate cursor. And software allowing the video playback to be FULL screen. While we are at it, lets put this into a passport format as well.

Posted via CB10

Edit. Battery to last minimum 3 days under pretty normal use. And wireless charging.
    11-18-15 08:01 PM
    A Q10 (all black including frets & hardware buttons with a rubber coating), slightly taller and wider to maximize specs (PP specs), removable battery, and larger amoled display (less bezel). A capacitive keyboard identical to the Classic (no double-typing what-so-ever). An led light on both the front and back, a top of the line13 mp camera with brilliant software. SD media card friendly. Wireless charging. Can they make a solar power charging phone, I seriously don't see why not, they have watches that can do it? If so I want that too. Preferably not android software.

Posted via CB10
    Prob with that is... the battery is getting really hot and really swollen after a short while... I have a phone charger battery pack that's almost ready to burst.

Sun is very strong here in the tropics, no wonder. 8-)

�   AC/CB - back in black or highway to mobile h*ll? ;-P   �
    11-18-15 08:13 PM
    Blackberry Q50. Four-row keyboard with capacitive frets, SD 820, 4GB memory, 64GB onboard, 1440x1440 in 3.5 screen factor, capacitive touchpad on the toolbelt instead of the optical, Priv camera rear, 5MP FFC with 1080p60 recording. For that, I would gladly pay $1000.
    OS is BB10? :-)

11-18-15 08:15 PM
    Oooh. Where to begin??? First off removable battery doors, strictly for the ability to change the appearance. Carbon fiber such as the p9983, or q10. Also a genuine leather option for that door (circa 9000, but real). ALL stainless construction of the Passport SE, your choice of black or silver. BB10 for certain. Sony 20mp camera. Speakers by Bose. Minimum specs of PP in a slightly bigger chassis of the classic. Oh and triple tap the capacitive (sp??) to activate cursor. And software allowing the video playback to be FULL screen. While we are at it, lets put this into a passport format as well.

Posted via CB10

Edit. Battery to last minimum 3 days under pretty normal use. And wireless charging.
    Now that's descriptive! My dream BlackBerry

11-18-15 08:27 PM
    Love this!

11-18-15 08:30 PM
    OS is BB10? :-)

Of course. Despite its shortcomings and despite its inevitable demise, I never wanted BlackDroid.

Also, I would add USB-C with 3.1 data transmission and HDMI out.
    Last edited by JohnGrey; 11-19-15 at 12:08 AM.
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    11-18-15 09:15 PM
    I would like a phablet running BB10. Same width as the Passport, maybe a bit taller.

Yeah.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 09:21 PM
    I would just keep it simple.

Start with a BlackBerry Classic
    - Removable battery
    - 1080p amoled screen
    - Internals from a Passport
    - Touch sensitive keyboard.
    - Passport camera front and back.

This is all I need really.

With a removable battery, I can use extended battery for a longer battery life without connecting to a charger.

Posted via CB10
    Tony Edwards10 and BerryRipe like this.
    11-18-15 11:07 PM
    Hoestly priv on bb10 would have been my ultimate phone

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 11:35 PM
32 12