If you could build your own blackberry what would it have and what would it look like?
    I have to say the bold is almost perfect for me... Maybe the only changes id like is...

touch screen with built in stylus
    Better camera... Maybe 5.0 MP
    Optical Trackpad
    4 gig mem 192MB RAM
    Better browser.

Cant really think of anything else... Ill add as I find other things...
    06-02-09 11:13 PM
    it would be the same size and screen as the storm, with landscape slide out keyboard. Wi-fi, LTE and 8gb of internal storage with 256mb of ram and a 750mhz processor.. 5 mp cam from the nokia n95 (best cam phone ever) and extended battery life via power from the cell network..
    06-02-09 11:22 PM
    Build-a-Berry Workshop. I like. I think an 8900 form facor (in red) with an optical trackpad (in black), compatibility with those micro sd cards that will be able to hold up to 2TB, and a metric ****-ton of memory for apps should just about do it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 11:27 PM
    I'm diggin this thread! I would have a Bold with internet like the i-phone, mayb 8megapixel cam, touch screen to make it a hybrid, 3GB ram, 32GB built in hardrive(lol), oh and with a coupon for a lifetime of free service so NO BILL lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 11:53 PM
    Blackberry Storm with a less wobbly screen, a liquid barrier between housing and screen, 40 less grams, and the HTC TouchFLO 2.0 keyboard design.
    06-02-09 11:58 PM
    -4 inch screen
    -Long legs
    -Ability to cook
    -A mouth
    -Great ****
    06-02-09 11:59 PM
    my curve but with the ****ton of mem and well free service would be great but no really i love my phone just whish it was murdered out
    06-03-09 12:06 AM
    06-03-09 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD