Hello All......
    Im a first time bb user and no clue at all what Im doing. I have been lurking around here for awhile and have learned a few things. I want to be able to use my bb like you all do...My biggest problem is I dont under what alot of you are talking about...For instance device manager, downloading applications, syncing, etc....Is there a buddy system or mentor system to work one on one till I understand the basics?
    12-21-08 02:02 AM
    Sure CallesMom, the second you are ready, post your questions and watch the help you get. Welcome to the website.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 02:23 AM
    It's amazing how much and how quickly you learn here at CB. I am pretty new to BB's and CB myself but feel like I have been using BB's forever just from reading all the threads here. I'm sure you will understand this stuff in no time with all of the quick responses to any of your questions and reading other posters questions. Another thing that has really helped me is the search feature, you can type anything in the search box and get quite a few threads to research which usually answers any questions you may come across.
    12-21-08 02:44 AM
    The posters above are absolutely correct. Everyone here is your buddy. Ask and ye shall receive!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 03:07 AM
    Hello All......
    Im a first time bb user and no clue at all what Im doing. I have been lurking around here for awhile and have learned a few things. I want to be able to use my bb like you all do...My biggest problem is I dont under what alot of you are talking about...For instance device manager, downloading applications, syncing, etc....Is there a buddy system or mentor system to work one on one till I understand the basics?

First welcome to the Crack. Feel free to add me to your bbm. I am no expert but I have learned a lot on here with the help of all the crackberrys. Also I would say to check out the newbie section of the site. Hope that helps and welcome again
    12-21-08 03:42 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Feel free to ask any questions. Our local addicts are always ready to assist!

Enjoy your addiction

12-21-08 04:58 AM
    Pretty much any question U may have can be answered here on the forum and by posting here others will see the answers also. I just say though that your idea for a "buddy system" or "mentoring system" is interesting! I will pass that onto Kevin...
    12-21-08 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD