Ok I got my phone hooked to my router and everything is set up good, I turned off my Mobile Network to try and serf the internet and it is not working...I noticed that under manage connection there is a yellow dot with a minuse sign in it if that help...
    03-11-08 08:00 PM
    You need to go Options>advanced>browser and then set it to wifi

That should set it up properly for wifi browsing.

Unfortunately, at this time there is no way to set wifi preferred or anything, supposedly in the new OS4.3
    03-11-08 08:10 PM
    Cool that did the trick, Do you happen to know why the WIFI symbol at the top of the screen is still fadded looking and why under manage connection there is still a yello dot with a minuse symbol in it...???
    03-11-08 08:28 PM
    I'm not positive, i believe it is a "bug" in the OS, if its working, its ok.
    03-11-08 08:48 PM
    https://support.t-mobile.com/knowbas...c/tm51502.htm?

You can send and receive e-mail messages and use the browser over a Wi-Fi connection.

Your device is connected to a Wi-Fi network but is not using UMA or does not have access to BlackBerry services over the Wi-Fi connection.

Your connection to the Wi-Fi network is turned on, but you are not in a Wi-Fi coverage area
    The graphics didn't paste correctly, but they show the meaning of the Wifi symbols near the bottom of the linked page.
    03-12-08 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD