For some reason when I try to run my BB 8330 Browser I get this message: "Your browser doesnt not have browser configuration service book enteries. Contact service provider."

Does anyone know what this means??? I've used the browser many of times and no problems.

Thank you all, any help is appreciated.

Nick
    01-03-09 02:05 PM
    Send your service books either from the phone or the Verizon BIS.
    01-03-09 02:07 PM
    goto Options>Advanced Options>Service Books and delete Blackberry Internet Browsing Service

Then backout and go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table Table hit your menu key and select Regester Now

If you go back into the Service Books you'll see the Blackberry Internet Browsing Service back at the top and your browser should work again.

Ive noticed this being an issue alot... anyone have a solid answer as to why people are having this issue?

[edit]
    If you're a verizon customer, expect a small delay after regestering your HRT before you see the service book pop back up
    Last edited by TrinaryOC; 01-03-09 at 02:19 PM. Reason: addition information
    01-03-09 02:11 PM
    Ive noticed this being an issue alot... anyone have a solid answer as to why people are having this issue?
    And it seems to only affect Verizon customers.
    01-03-09 02:18 PM
    goto Options>Advanced Options>Service Books and delete Blackberry Internet Browsing Service

Then backout and go to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table Table hit your menu key and select Regester Now

If you go back into the Service Books you'll see the Blackberry Internet Browsing Service back at the top and your browser should work again.

[edit]
    If you're a verizon customer, expect a small delay after regestering your HRT before you see the service book pop back up

OMG you're a life saver! I would have NEVER thought of anything remotely close to that. WTF?
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 01-03-09 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Language, keep it family friendly
    01-03-09 02:23 PM
    Yeah no problem! Just glad it worked for you. God forbid you hinder a mans internet usage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 04:49 PM
    I have seen a lot of people asking this. Way way more than normal.

01-03-09 04:59 PM
    I have seen a lot of people asking this. Way way more than normal.

Yep, and 99% are Verizon customers.
    01-03-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
";