I just updated my 9800 from .246 to .600 and noticed several bulletin board groups pages now display in so small of font that its unreadable. Crackberry forums is one of them. The wap blog page is fine, just the forum pages show up as near microscopic font. Changing the font size in options doesn't affect it at all. That font selection will change the font used in wap pages like wap crackberry blogs, but it has no affect on the wap forum pages. Hopefully I'm explaining this right. Its like several web pages that are not wap pages, changing the font size in options has no affect.

Crackberry forums and my car & truck club forums displayed fine with .246, its only since I updated to .600 that I have this problem. Is there a setting I can correct this with? What about all the different font encoding choices? What does that affect?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-11 02:09 PM
    position the magnifying glass icon cursor centrally over the text you want to zoom in on, and press the trackpad. This now zooms in and wraps the text to fill your screen. The browser's default font size option can now be used to set the wrapped text size to your personal preference......This works on my bold
    08-07-11 02:30 PM
    ... The browser's default font size option can now be used to set the wrapped text size to your personal preference ...
    This I didn't realize ... Thank you!

08-07-11 02:50 PM
    Yes, that works but I didn't have to do that before. When the page would load it would already be zoomed in. This new way sucks because now I have to zoom in on every page when they would already be zoomed in before.

08-07-11 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD