So, with all the reading I have been doing AFTER I decided to change my 8330 faceplate, it seems like I am one of the lucky ones who didn't pay enough attention and my head phone jack is no longer working.

Unfortunately, that is the one think I can't do without. Usb port, yes, those little brass jobbers on the back that charge it, sure why not, but not the jack. I canceled my Sirius radio because of Pandora and now I am unable to use it through the stereo.

The point of my ramblings is I have decided to get it fixed. My contract (Verizon) won't allow me to upgrade decently cheap for the next 8 or so months and I can't deal with that. My question is if there are any opinions on different repair centers.

From the searching I found three: (Sorry for the broken links, I didn't have the 10 posts required to really post them)
    Horizon Wireless - tinyurl.com/y9gdrq4
    PPC Techs - tinyurl.com/yblccta
    Promobility - tinyurl.com/yblqwar

Some things I am looking for is 1)obviously, quality of work. 2)speed of turnaround 3)low cost.

Anyone have any thoughts on these 3, or if there is someone else I should have included in this list that I didn't??

Thanks in advance for the help.
    09-30-09 01:34 PM
    Go with promobility if we get a phone here in bell and its water or physical we can offer to send it to there it is great price plus nice and pretty fast work .. Also they are very good with communication if you have a question

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 01:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD