Perhaps mr Sith will care to explain further. Bringing Back BIS with the "BlackBerry MySpot Concept "-imageuploadedbycb-forums1390400977.467381.jpg
    01-22-14 08:29 AM
    I don't see any proof of the device actually running on the network in that article.

Are you suggesting RIM has the power to cover up such a scandal? LMOA, why couldn't they cover up any of the other lol?
    *cough cough* http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-pins-156359/

Lets just end it there... It's getting embarrassing now...

P.S If you read the BerryReview article properly... Theres a bit where it says no one was allowed to talk about the leak. Basically its probably a court issued gagging order.
    01-22-14 08:50 AM
    *cough cough* http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...e-pins-156359/

Lets just end it there... It's getting embarrassing now...

P.S If you read the BerryReview article properly... Theres a bit where it says no one was allowed to talk about the leak. Basically its probably a court issued gagging order.
    A CB thread from 2009 is your proof? Ok
    01-22-14 09:05 AM
    A CB thread from 2009 is your proof? Ok
    I did say legacy devices?
    01-22-14 09:08 AM
    I did say legacy devices?
    That are still being made in 2014.
    01-22-14 09:15 AM
    I have and if when you research it my statement still applies.
    Check the post above
    01-22-14 09:47 AM
    That are still being made in 2014.
    9000 series are still being made?? :/

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 09:52 AM
    Concept is nice. What really kills it is that now you'll have to carry an additional piece of equipment. BIS through the carriers would be great, but since that's not going to happen, I don't see this idea going mainstream. If something like this did come to materialize, I think only us in this kind of community will recognize the uses but the average consumer who makes up a much larger portion of the market will not, therefore it may not be a financially viable venture.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 10:02 AM
    I need it not because it's secure. But because it's cheaper than the data rates of the service provider

From Zuri my Z10.
    Do you have wifi at home? If you do, how does it make you feel that you have to pay to use your own home wifi on your BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 11:30 AM
    Do you have wifi at home? If you do, how does it make you feel that you have to pay to use your own home wifi on your BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    It's a mobile phone, you have to pay anyway, I don't see the problem.
    01-22-14 12:31 PM
    It's a mobile phone, you have to pay anyway, I don't see the problem.
    What if I don't use the Internet when I'm out? It's ridiculous that I have to pay to use my own wifi!

Btw I don't have any internet plans now and using wifi because I'm going to travel to another country in a couple if days, when I had my 9780 I had to pay full month for a few days and kill myself cause of the slow internet browsing!

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 01:08 PM
    What if I don't use the Internet when I'm out? It's ridiculous that I have to pay to use my own wifi!

Btw I don't have any internet plans now and using wifi because I'm going to travel to another country in a couple if days, when I had my 9780 I had to pay full month for a few days and kill myself cause of the slow internet browsing!

Posted via CB10
    If you don't use the internet while you're out buy a dumb phone. When you're in I'm sure you have a computer. Maybe this could be a problem for one I a million users.
    01-22-14 01:15 PM
    If you don't use the internet while you're out buy a dumb phone. When you're in I'm sure you have a computer. Maybe this could be a problem for one I a million users.
    Wow nice reply, I have the right to buy whatever phone I want and use the Internet in whatever place I want, what about the other reasons I wrote above?

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 04:31 PM
    Either you pay for a data plan or use Wifi. This makes no sense.
    01-22-14 05:16 PM
    Wow nice reply, I have the right to buy whatever phone I want and use the Internet in whatever place I want, what about the other reasons I wrote above?

Posted via CB10
    LMAO, buying a phone is not a "right". You have a range of products to choose from, make your choices.

Legacy devices, unlike other platforms, requires the carriers to buy and run additional hardware, servers, employees etc. plus they have to pay BlackBerry a fee.

It doesn't all happen by magic you know, many people are at work for your BIS to run.

You want to use it for free on wifi probably on a device you bought second hand.
    01-23-14 03:39 AM
    LMAO, buying a phone is not a "right". You have a range of products to choose from, make your choices.

Legacy devices, unlike other platforms, requires the carriers to buy and run additional hardware, servers, employees etc. plus they have to pay BlackBerry a fee.

It doesn't all happen by magic you know, many people are at work for your BIS to run.

You want to use it for free on wifi probably on a device you bought second hand.
    Cool so I don't want BIS, why bring it back, make me pay then say "many people work for your bis to work"?

Wow so you actually judged that my phone is a second hand, nice well I'm out, and guess what BIS isn't coming back so enjoy the thread

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 09:42 AM
    Cool so I don't want BIS, why bring it back, make me pay then say "many people work for your bis to work"?

Wow so you actually judged that my phone is a second hand, nice well I'm out, and guess what BIS isn't coming back so enjoy the thread

Posted via CB10
    It's not coming back because it's still here, in case you haven't noticed.
    01-23-14 09:46 AM
    Still have BIS on my 9930.

01-23-14 09:54 AM
    Still have BIS on my 9930.

Working my way back to bis
    01-23-14 10:08 AM
    It's not coming back because it's still here, in case you haven't noticed.
    I clearly meant on BB10!

Posted via CB10
    01-23-14 08:38 PM
45 12