so this last week i was trying to get the orange zen vendor theme (does anyone know where to get it...im gonna reinstall .46! i had it on 4.5.0.46 but not on 4.5.0.52) so i unlocked all the vendor themes but it wasnt there so i went and deleted them all the next day when i had time and well when it was installing my os back onto my phone and almost done the DM mysteriously shut off
    so i have this white screen that says"App Error 205" and underneath it says "reset"
    so i tried stoners guide on how to recover a dead berry (thanks stoner)
    but unfortunately i couldnt get DOS to work on my pc, probably bc of the antivirus
    so i just woke up a few hours ago and took it to the tmo store and complained that my refurb hasnt worked right since i got it (which it hasnt! it likes to reset everything when i do a battery pull or a reset alt r shift del and it resends the service books, its reset for no reason a few times and various little problems like that) and that i was trying to wipe and reinstall the os bc of that when DM shut down
    so they are sending me another refurb and here i am again with the %@#^$& ?%#@ pos crappy nokia loaner phone
    i got three days, how will i pass the time!
    07-17-08 08:27 PM
    Man, that sucks!
    07-17-08 08:30 PM
    Dude there is a serious bad phone mojo surrounding you.
    But hey, it won't be as long as the last time.

And congrats
    07-17-08 08:32 PM
    Come on now kickinit. We know you know how to pass the time. Just look at your Avvie.LOL.
    Kick, I really dont know what to say; and thats rare for me.
    You must have the worst luck with your Berries. With all your mishaps, eventually you'll discover a way to get them to send yo a new one.

After a while, they just might realize its more user error than anything else.
    Best of luck with your next one.
    Haha that's brutal. Sorry for your luck man. I hope that doesn't happen to me! :|

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 08:33 PM
    yeah im a clutz
    but ive accepted that
    as long as i can hold out for my next berry, it just has to last until the bold comes out.
    my problem is i just play around too much
    07-17-08 08:38 PM
    God, I get so nervous putting the new OS's in fear of that happening to me as well!
    Hasn't happened yet, (Knock on wood!)

Good luck on the new one!
    07-17-08 08:40 PM
    and does anyone know what theme im talking about?
    07-17-08 08:40 PM
    and does anyone know what theme im talking about?
    Yes, I do. It's alright. But you need to check out the new 9berry theme. It's very nice.
    07-17-08 08:42 PM
    Damn dude!! No wonder when I kept looking at your name in BBM it kept looking like you were on a voice call the whole time. Just like Crucial has said, u have the right idea with your Avatar though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 08:53 PM
    yeah but drinkin and smokin comes later...that sucks too though because later i will forget that im berryless and reach for it
    07-17-08 09:00 PM
    Perhaps if you smoked less you wouldn't loose the needed brain cells for the basic tasks... like unbricking a Berry.
    07-17-08 10:47 PM
    Perhaps if you smoked less you wouldn't loose the needed brain cells for the basic tasks... like unbricking a Berry.
    smoking isnt the problem its his curiosity and boredom due to not being with his lady lol
    07-17-08 11:44 PM
    that sucks
    07-17-08 11:50 PM
    smoking isnt the problem its his curiosity and boredom due to not being with his lady lol
    exactly!
    and i dont think i have smoked a cigar or cigarette since this pic was taken on memorial day of 2006
    07-18-08 01:53 AM
    So i'm considering upgrading to 4.5 but i'm so woried about this happening. IF i screw my phone like that will it void the Verizon warrenty?
    07-18-08 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD