My old Blackberry died, so I just got a refurbished Pearl 8130 to replace it. However, it didn't come with Breakbreaker (... and I'm an addict). Strangely enough I can't find where to download the game (version 4.3.0). Can anyone help me with this please? Thanks!
    02-05-09 01:35 PM
    You can use DM to reinstall it, you'll need your OS installed on your PC though.
    02-05-09 01:38 PM
    I would upgrade to 4.5 as it is most current, and you will be able to install it at the time of the os upgrade...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 01:39 PM
    I'm sorry if I sound like a moron, but these "newer" blackberries are new to me (work gave us free older blackberries before). When you say to update the Operating System, do you mean download the Desktop Manager or something else? If it is something else, can you please post a link? Thanks.
    02-05-09 01:44 PM
    I'm sorry if I sound like a moron, but these "newer" blackberries are new to me (work gave us free older blackberries before). When you say to update the Operating System, do you mean download the Desktop Manager or something else? If it is something else, can you please post a link? Thanks.
    The operating system is what actually runs the Blackberry itself. It's the software more or less. You can update the OS by checking in the "OS beta discussion" section of the forums. You'll find threads on there that will walk you through how to do it, as well as feedback as to how an OS worked better than a previous OS.

If you simply want the BrickBreaker game, go to the AppLoader in Desktop Manager and load it from there.
    02-05-09 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD