I can honestly say within the first hour I was completely lost. I had no idea what I was doing. But now.... I'm addicted. My GF's gettin pissed cuz I pay more attention to my BB than her. However.... I'm disapointed that Sprint didn't inform me that there is no way to send picture mail to another "phone". I'm almost considering trading the BB in, but I haven't found a piece of equipment better than this. What do you think?
    01-22-09 02:54 AM
    Welcome to the club!!!!!!! Why cant you send pictures? You should be able to send them as mms or emails.
    01-22-09 02:57 AM
    Welcome to CB, enjoy the new Berry. They really are addicting.
    01-22-09 03:00 AM
    hey welcome to CB i couldnt send mms on my curve but i havent tried with my storm... that is strange!
    01-22-09 03:07 AM
    welcome to Crackberry and the addiction
    01-22-09 04:40 AM
    I have Sprint too and it's just their service that you can't send MMS with. Supposedly (I should say that in quotation marks I guess) they are working on a fix for that, but who knows when it will be available. In the meantime, you can send pictures through your email or through Blackberry/Yahoo Messenger. That's what I have done. Definitely a pain though.....
    01-22-09 06:08 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry chief!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 06:15 AM
    Thank you all..... I'm still not sure how important pic messaging is to me. I never use it and now that I can't, I want to. Sprint is ********. DAMN IT! ok.... off to work. Thanks
    01-22-09 08:35 AM
    hahaha my boyfriend got a bb before I did and I must say I was very jealous to the point of no return. So I looked in to bb's myself and got myself my a bb. they are very amazing phones and I'm sure your gf will break down sooner or later and get herself one. she won't understand until she has one of her own.

Welcome to the bb and cb club!!
    01-22-09 08:38 AM
    Welcome to CB, as for the mms its like Telus in canada they cant send MMS with bb's, a friend has a curve and another has the storm neither of them can only through email and bbm
    01-22-09 08:40 AM
    Have you tried sending it as an email to the phone? I know my friend uses gmail to text rather than a text plan to save money. I'm not 100% sure how to do this, but I believe it's possible.

01-22-09 08:40 AM
    Welcome to CB...
    01-22-09 08:43 AM
    hahaha my boyfriend got a bb before I did and I must say I was very jealous to the point of no return. So I looked in to bb's myself and got myself my a bb. they are very amazing phones and I'm sure your gf will break down sooner or later and get herself one. she won't understand until she has one of her own.

Welcome to the bb and cb club!!
    I wish my wife would get with the program and get a BB. She recently lost her Voyager and I suggested a BB (Pink Curve) and almost had her convince when the sales guy mentioned the LG Dare. Well needless to say, we wouldn't be going back to see that guy.

By the way, welcome to CB and the wonderful world of Blackberry phones.
    Last edited by jrod3055; 01-22-09 at 08:52 AM.
    01-22-09 08:50 AM
    I don't send much mms messages so with sprint not offering it it wasn't a big deal. If I do need to send a pic or video, I just e-mail it

01-22-09 08:51 AM
    Welcome to CB !
    01-22-09 08:52 AM
    Welcome to crackberry! This place is great, and there is a wealth of knowledge here. I send pics from my sprint BB to other users. I email them to "theirphone#@PM.sprint.com" as for other carriers, I'm sure with a bit of research it can be done easily.

01-22-09 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD