whenever i try to create an email account i get a message saying:

cannot create account: an account already exists for this blackberry device. please log in or contact o2mailuk.

please try again

should i contact o2mailuk and should i do it by phone or email...I tried googling o2mailuk but they dont even have an official website or contact number'??

arrrghh *pulls out hair*
    05-11-09 11:57 AM
    unless i contact the previous user and ask for his address and password??? so i can use his/her account??
    05-11-09 11:57 AM
    U can call your carrier and talk to them they can erase the old account assigned to the phone I just did this with sprint two days ago I got my sister in laws old 8330 and hooked it up to my work phone and I did a complete wipe and ended up still receiving her mail so I called sprint and they deleted her account from the phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 12:07 PM
    U can call your carrier and talk to them they can erase the old account assigned to the phone I just did this with sprint two days ago I got my sister in laws old 8330 and hooked it up to my work phone and I did a complete wipe and ended up still receiving her mail so I called sprint and they deleted her account from the phone

lovely!!!

thank you very much!!

i will do this now!
    05-11-09 12:16 PM
    No problem glad I could help

05-11-09 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD