I have to read a book for my summer reading in honors english, is there any way I can put that book on my blackberry so I don't have to carry my book about everywhere? Thanks!
    07-28-08 11:36 PM
    connect to the book with the USB cable.

Or you can google "etext" and the books name on google. U might find a website that has the book in text form.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 12:46 AM
    connect to the book with the USB cable.
    That is just funny.

I don't remember where i heard this but someone was telling a stroy about their sister buying a lot of books every year. They then asked if there was some place that she could go to rent books like you do with movies at blockbuster...
    07-29-08 08:49 AM
    I use Blackberry eBook Reader - Download the free Mobipocket eBook Reader software to read on your PDA and Smartphone.

Then you can find ebooks, and store them on the media card.
    07-29-08 08:53 AM
    You could try an audiobook maybe too and just listen to it as an mp3. I'm getting really lazy about reading!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 08:55 AM
    MobiPocket Reader is the eBook reader of choice for BlackBerry.

The software is free, books are available for purchace or you can access resources like Project Gutenburg for every book that has been published from Gutenburgs first through current expired copyrights.

All the works of history are at your fingertips.

Mobipocket.com - eBooks and ebook reader for your PC, PDA and Smartphone: Palm, Windows mobile, Symbian, Blackberry, or PocketPC.

Main Page - Gutenberg
    07-29-08 08:57 AM
    I have to read a book for my summer reading in honors english, is there any way I can put that book on my blackberry so I don't have to carry my book about everywhere? Thanks!
    Which book are you required to read?

Some are harder than others to find as some books may not be in the public domain and you may have to purchase the ebook format. I have a bunch of classics in ebook format and could point you in the right direction.
    Last edited by grooks; 07-29-08 at 09:03 AM.
    07-29-08 09:00 AM
    I have books on mobi.....and I download books on audible (thank GOD they fixed it )
    07-29-08 09:17 AM
    I have now bought and read many books on mobi and store them on my sd card. I agree - who wants to carry books and if it's just current paperbooks then you need to find someone to pass it along to? I read a lot and find it very easy to read on my curve. Not sure about text books but I would google e text books and see if you can find your book.
    07-29-08 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD