I am currently using MobileMe to keep bookmarks in sync from iPhone to Macbook Air to XP desktop. Any change will propagate wirelessly to the other devices within a few minutes and I find this feature to be extremely useful and perfectly seemless.

I am contemplating changing back to a blackberry once the 8900 is available. However I need to find a solution that will wirelessly keep bookmarks in sync between a blackberry, safari on a mac and safari/IE/Firefox on a PC.

Any ideas? Free would be nice, but this feature is important enough to me that I would be willing to pay for it if there was no other option.
    10-28-08 10:50 AM
    This isn't a wireless solution but it's free. Can help keep Safari in sync with your bb:

How to Sync your BlackBerry with your Mac : Switching To Mac
    10-28-08 03:18 PM
    It looks like that will give one way sync from mac to BB. So I would lose any bookmarks I saved while browsing on the BB and would not have the ability to bring my XP pc into the loop.

That is a start though! thank you!

I was hoping for something a little more 'mobileme like' though. Something like the now defunct google bookmarks.

any other ideas?
    10-28-08 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD