Guys im driving myself crazy over this one. I have the Bold 9650 but I picked up the Style 9670 and I really like it. But im having a tough time deciding which one to keep and which one to sell. I know its all a personal preference but I have looked at both and played with both till im blue in the face and I just cant make my mind up. Id love to hear from anyone whether you had this same decision to make or even if you have a different BB but know about both devices. Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so much
    01-16-11 01:19 AM
    I don't like the 9670 form factor. So I would keep the 9650 and sell the 9670.
    01-16-11 01:32 AM
    I own a torch and a style ...I fell in love with the style since the moment I picked it up ..I use it obssesively. I would recomend it to you ..its a slick and very portable smartphone ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BayouBengal21 likes this.
    01-16-11 01:34 AM
    It's really a flip vs non-flip question, and imo, i never really liked flip.
    01-16-11 01:43 AM
    I'm sorry but the style is honestly just embarrassing to look at. I love BlackBerry don't get me wrong, the style has just gone bad though.
    01-16-11 04:31 PM
    The looks and all are personal preference, so I'm not going to grade on that. But...

The Bold has a larger screen, a larger battery (though the rated talk time and such isn't much more), a better keyboard, and is a world phone. If you ever travel then I would get the Bold on the World phone capabilities alone.

The only advantages I see to the Style are the better camera, smaller size, and the ability to avoid pocket dialing without locking the device.

Personally, I'd go with the Bold and that's before adding the whole looks thing in...lol!
    01-16-11 05:00 PM
    I'd personally keep the Style over the Bold because it is newer and better spec'd.
    01-16-11 05:33 PM
    well it really does come down to what you prefer. Either candy bar or flip style. I'm on VzW so my chances of actually seeing/handling a Style are very slim. The Style does seem like a very nice bb and I love that purple color. But I'd say Bold, because the screen is bigger. BUT, once again, it has to be what you prefer

01-16-11 05:40 PM
    Stick with the bold!

01-16-11 05:46 PM
    How prone are you to accidentally ringing people? I know I'm very prone (I once managed to dial Emergency Services while it was PASSWORD locked)
    01-16-11 06:25 PM
    How prone are you to accidentally ringing people? I know I'm very prone (I once managed to dial Emergency Services while it was PASSWORD locked)
    ??!?!?!?! How the heck did you do that ?!?!?! Lol. That's talent! Lol.

01-16-11 06:37 PM
    ??!?!?!?! How the heck did you do that ?!?!?! Lol. That's talent! Lol.

Don't ask... I just somehow managed to pull it off
    01-16-11 06:43 PM
    I'd personally keep the Style over the Bold because it is newer and better spec'd.
    Doesn't matter how well speced it is, its battery can't beat it. Especially if its running on UTMS 3G

01-16-11 06:54 PM
    1150mah battery (style) vs 1550mah battery (bold)

01-16-11 07:07 PM
    I kinda like the flip-phone form factor of the style... plus it does have a bigger screen (if i'm not mistaken) than the Bold.

Bold is definitely a more 'business-like' phone and definitely the 'original' BB form factor.

I personally would take the Style (I also like how you see emails and stuff on the front screen when the phone is closed).
    But, if you want a traditional BB, definitely get the Bold.

I personally don't see much difference in the two devices, its just about which form-factor you like better (imo).
    01-16-11 07:11 PM
    I dont do any accidental dialing. I always hit the lock button on the top before I put it in the case or my pocket depending on the day. I think I am going to stick with the Bold. Although I am still very confused lol. But hey its only a phone its not like I cant change later! Thanks for all the imput
    01-16-11 08:57 PM
    I'd go with the bold. Its not that I don't like flip phones its just that when I had flip phones I always managed to snap the hinge on them.

01-16-11 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD