Am currently down in St.Maarten on vacation and I went to a store where they have any unlocked phone imaginable. This store usually gets phones before release. I asked if he had the bold and he said he will have it by the first week in august after its released in the USA. The store is a indian store that sells electronics and jewelry and according to my sister that lives on the island the guy is usually on point. He had the ps3 about 2weeks before release but he said its hard getting rim devices in bulk before offial launch. Whether its true of bold being released by months end we will all see am just hoping its true because ever day am getting more impatient. I NEED A NEW PHONE!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-08 04:25 PM
    LMAO. Believe what you will.

07-14-08 04:59 PM
    Am currently down in St.Maarten on vacation and I went to a store where they have any unlocked phone imaginable. This store usually gets phones before release. I asked if he had the bold and he said he will have it by the first week in august after its released in the USA. The store is a indian store that sells electronics and jewelry and according to my sister that lives on the island the guy is usually on point. He had the ps3 about 2weeks before release but he said its hard getting rim devices in bulk before offial launch. Whether its true of bold being released by months end we will all see am just hoping its true because ever day am getting more impatient. I NEED A NEW PHONE!!!!

Hmmmm somehow I think RIM would NOT make him one of the first to peddle their newest device..........makes ZERO business sense.....
    07-14-08 05:44 PM
    Are you telling us that you went to ST Maarten so that you can get a Bold before anyone of us here in the States?

07-14-08 07:00 PM
    Bahahahahahahahah! I'm in St. M too. I've been all over this isle looking for that place.
    07-14-08 07:12 PM
    Are you telling us that you went to ST Maarten so that you can get a Bold before anyone of us here in the States?

no i am here on vacation. i didnt say that rim gives him the phones first i said he somehow usually gets new electronics before they are released. i mean do some of you all really belive its that impossible to get your hands on something before the company officially releases it. if that was the case kevin wouldnt have one..... i just thought i would pass on what i heard.
    07-14-08 08:34 PM
    Thanks for the update Track!
    07-14-08 11:25 PM
    no i am here on vacation. i didnt say that rim gives him the phones first i said he somehow usually gets new electronics before they are released. i mean do some of you all really belive its that impossible to get your hands on something before the company officially releases it. if that was the case kevin wouldnt have one..... i just thought i would pass on what i heard.
    Just wanna make sure that you weren't trying to pull a sneaky one on us! He he heh

07-15-08 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD