Canadian kids still seem to be heavy BBMers, at lest around here, but more and more are moving to iPhone. We've just had a slowdown right now as people are waiting on the 5.

I can count on one hand the Nexus' we've sold. Honestly I'm surprised - it's a nice phone.
    Hey, since you mention the Nexus, what kind of feedback are you getting from folks who get the phone? Any complaints? Are folks bringing them back?

My contract with Sprint is up and I'm in a holding pattern, but can't live with this EVO any longer and need to do something fairly quickly.
    03-27-12 03:49 PM
    Hey, since you mention the Nexus, what kind of feedback are you getting from folks who get the phone? Any complaints? Are folks bringing them back?

My contract with Sprint is up and I'm in a holding pattern, but can't live with this EVO any longer and need to do something fairly quickly.
    No complaints with mine. Excellent reception, sound and 4.0 with this hardware is very nice. The screen is great as well. PM if you want to know more.
    03-27-12 05:09 PM

Nope, the ones we've sold have only been back to get accessories. They all seem to love it. No hardware issues at all and none of the issues we tend to see with the HTC (poor battery life and hardware issues, especially...I wouldn't buy an HTC after dealing with the issues...)
    03-27-12 05:20 PM
    Again, although you are going to avoid at all costs answering this, I didn't ask you if you would recommend, I ASKED YOU WHAT SPECIFIC ANDROID AND APPLE DEVICES THAT YOU HAVE OWNED AND USED TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THESE 'FACTS' LIKE FREEZING.

I know what the answer is, but I'd really love to see you admit that you are blowing hot air and presenting opinion as fact.

For someone who claims that Android and iPhone is for simpletons and children, you have the reading comprehension of a toddler, apparently, since you keep misreading what I am asking.

You wouldn't recommend a device you've never used and would lie to others about how it works to do so. Good to know.

Head's up - not everyone uses BBM who has a BB. BIS is handy...until there's an outage, and frankly I still am getting email faster on my iPhone. So again, something I have actually experienced by owning the devices (unlike you). Security is hardly the first thing I care about and it occurs to me that there has been issues with RIM as well using third party software (isn't there a thread on the first page if this very subforum about the BB browser posting phone numbers?)

Tonis, you simply are misinforming people to make BB look better, when all you are doing is making it look worse. If I was a potential new user and saw the way you were behaving in this thread, I wouldn't be able to take the board seriously. You leave a pretty bad impression.
    Are you sure they don't use an apple device? I read today they are so easy a toddler can use them. So there must be a lot of toddlers posting on here as long as they haven't killed their device by drooling on it or throwing it against the wall.

No other comment on the topic as everyone is all ready acting like toddlers.
    03-27-12 05:25 PM
    I've never seen a repeat commercial on the 9850 which I have. Nothing on the powerful functionality of "Bridge" in any of the commercials or remote control of the PB when connected to a monitor or larger screen. I don't know what their end mission is when communicating to the user......I just don't get it.
    03-27-12 05:55 PM

This video is interesting. I would much rather enjoy a commercial with an animal using a blackberry even than the "be bold" commercials.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4
    03-27-12 10:54 PM
181 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD