- CrackBerry User
- 43 Posts
- coming soon...
Bold 9900 rebooting when attempt to connect to bluetooth...
Hey!!!...Peeps...Can anyone give me some suggestion...My bold 9900 kept rebooting whenever i try to connect to bluetooth...The phone works perfectly except for the bluetooth issue.
I did factory reset...Reload Os 7.1 that rogers sent me the link to but again when attempt to connect to bluetooth the phone kept rebooting...This is my second 9900 from rogers and its only 5 months old but its out of warranty since rogers count from the first phone...now i'm stuck with a playbook and the bridge i can't cross......Any help would be appreciated...
- By ullascherian in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2012, 02:21 PM
- By sameertikoo in forum BlackBerry Bold 9790Replies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:28 PM
- By ullascherian in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2012, 02:12 AM
- By nal1110 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 12Last Post: 11-28-2011, 12:04 PM
- By tonysak in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 13Last Post: 07-21-2008, 05:08 PM