Does anyone have any opinions on these 2 different type of skins/guards for the phone, both of them you can apply on your phone and suppose to prevent scratches and other blemishes on your phone, was wondering if anyone has either of them and how they like them. I think body guards cover darn near your whole phone while best skins dont cover everything, I think they do everything but the sides
    01-10-08 10:46 PM
    I have tried body guardz and invisible shield (supposedly best skins ever are cheaper version no spray bottle included and not as tacky especially on corners).

Definitely use Body Guarz for the screen -- it's beautiful- completely smooth and transparent (inv shield has irregular slightly dimpled surface- and inv shield had defects in plastic). Did NOT like the entire cover for the rest of the body from Body Guardz. It is thicker than inv.shields and is made to cover even the rubber parts.

I would order the screen cover from Body Guardz (get 2) and the full one from invisible shield (does not cover the gray rubber) and just not use the screen cover.
    01-10-08 11:10 PM
    yeah not sure if they have that invisible shield for my 8130, did a quick search on ebay and didnt see it for my model. from the research I have done my only options are best skin ever and body guardz. when you say tacky on the corners, are you saying it isnt smooth or they come off easily
    01-10-08 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD