Pretty sure this hasn't been posted yet......

Kevin O'Leary on BNN for his (pre-release) take on the BB Classic:

BNN - Watch TV Online | Big week for BlackBerry

Edited to include Kevin's supplemental commentary/review on during the live stream event which took place during the release (c/o wincyUt).

http://www.bnn.ca/Video/player.aspx?...61ad511cb2b7db
    Last edited by ajwan; 12-17-14 at 12:47 PM.
    12-16-14 01:55 PM
    Too bad your link doesn't work on my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5818411) and ndeep13 like this.
    12-16-14 02:21 PM
    Google Search is integrated in the HUB.... wow they have left some stuff out of the leaks.

And you need to keep your iPhone as a companion device for Apps.

He keeps saying how it's better than his old Bold, but nothing about why it would be better than a Q10. Didn't mention the trackpad or the few extra buttons.

He is definitely excited about the Classic, it is better than even the Passport.
    12-16-14 02:28 PM
    Can't say it's better than the passport which I have. It's different in many ways.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 02:40 PM
    I can't get the video to run on my windows laptop. But then again Windows sucks

Posted via CB10
    LuvULongTime likes this.
    12-16-14 02:41 PM
    Too bad your link doesn't work on my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    You have to go to the mobile site

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 02:42 PM
    Google Search is integrated in the HUB.... wow they have left some stuff out of the leaks.

And you need to keep your iPhone as a companion device for Apps.

He keeps saying how it's better than his old Bold, but nothing about why it would be better than a Q10. Didn't mention the trackpad or the few extra buttons.

He is definitely excited about the Classic, it is better than even the Passport.
    Yea odd that he doesnt specifically mention the trackpad/navigation keys as the critical reasons this phone is better than any other previous BB10 device. But it should be quite apparent, because it is really the only difference between it and the q10.

I'm just happy he recognizes that this is exactly what BB should have released as the original Q10. Bring on the Passport+toolbelt!

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 02:44 PM
    Not a bad review. Kevin seems extremely excited to switch from his bold. The video worked well on my Surface Pro. Thanks for the link.
    12-16-14 02:46 PM
    It is good to see a ringing endorsement for the BlackBerry Classic before it�s officially released. Sounds like Chen and BlackBerry hit it out of the park with this device. Time will tell, but I really hope that they are able to bring in the majority of the Bold users.
    12-16-14 02:56 PM
    Thanks for the video. The way I watch him talking about the Classic seems like he is really exciting for tomorrow. I believe him because he has been using it for awhile now.
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    12-16-14 03:04 PM
    Wow! I hope everyone gets as excited as he appears to be about the Classic. He really likes that Classic! Will be interesting to see how many of the millions of BBOS7 users become takers. Hard to believe he put the Classic ahead of the Passport though, but this makes the possibilities even more exciting. If people become half as excited as he is about the Classic, then BlackBerry could be getting into some great sales from both products.
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    12-16-14 03:08 PM
    He seems very optimistic about the success of the Classic.
    Zirak likes this.
    12-16-14 03:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    Sorry to hear that. My Windows 7 in my desktop computer worked perfectly.
    12-16-14 03:15 PM
    He likes it, and I don't think he's sugarcoating it...
    Zirak and ponpiri like this.
    12-16-14 03:20 PM
    This is great! Thanks for sharing!
    12-16-14 03:37 PM
    I also see him with a Passport he likes a few weeks ago ? and now he get a new toy since last Friday "_ and he loves it mor than the Passport. So do we have a winner
    12-16-14 03:43 PM
    At 449.00 US, I an also very tempted to get one myself, I have a passport and a z30 which I am using at the moment because I killed my passport yesterday on a clients concrete driveway after it fell out of my shirt pocket bending over to pick something up I had dropped. Ouch!!!

Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    12-16-14 03:56 PM
    At 449.00 US, I an also very tempted to get one myself, I have a passport and a z30 which I am using at the moment because I killed my passport yesterday on a clients concrete driveway after it fell out of my shirt pocket bending over to pick something up I had dropped. Ouch!!!

Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    Oh that's terrible! I know how much you liked your Passport!
    12-16-14 04:04 PM
    If you bought it on a credit card with damage or loss insurance you may be covered to replace it.
    12-16-14 04:09 PM
    Can't say it's better than the passport which I have. It's different in many ways.
    He's not necessarily saying it's better than the Passport but it's what the holdouts have been waiting for.

Works on my Windows 8 laptop.
    wincyUt likes this.
    12-16-14 04:25 PM
    Good to see Kevin endorsing it ! Maybe that is why Vodaphone got the loan from Canadian Government with anticipation of a high demand.
    Time will tell I guess.
    12-16-14 04:33 PM
    I am really excited for the classic after hearing that!
    12-16-14 04:42 PM
    They saved the best for last. That sexy beast is going to surprise a lot of people.
    12-16-14 05:03 PM
    Google search in the hub? Is this something new or just his way of saying the hub does everything?

It would be kind of neat if it was implemented properly and it might save a click or two. I guess we will see tomorrow!

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 05:23 PM
    I would be careful how much we read into this Google search thing. It sounds more like Google search 'and' the hub when I hear it. If the search assistant kicks in from the home screen when you start to type, that will be A big improvement.

The more I hear, the more I want to see this thing. What he was talking about Verizon and att basically skipping the Passport and waiting for this thing says a lot.

And yeah, why the heck did they not start with this out of the gate?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 06:32 PM
91 123 ...