I just picked up a new Citizen i:virt W715 and I'm trying my best to get it to communicate with my 8800.

The link with the phone using the handsfree bluetooth profile works so I can see who is calling me and end calls (plus it vibrates if you are more than 10m from your phone).

I can't seem to get my 8800 to establish a BlueTooth OPP profile connection with the watch.

Any ideas?

GlennW
    01-03-08 04:44 PM
    "Kitt! I need ya buddy!"

I love it. Would love to have this watch. It's likely the 8800 doesn't support the profile needed by this watch.
    01-03-08 06:27 PM
    I just picked up a new Citizen i:virt W715 and I'm trying my best to get it to communicate with my 8800.

The link with the phone using the handsfree bluetooth profile works so I can see who is calling me and end calls (plus it vibrates if you are more than 10m from your phone).

I can't seem to get my 8800 to establish a BlueTooth OPP profile connection with the watch.

Any ideas?

GlennW

Hi there,

Did you ever get this to work? I am interested in buying an I-virt watch. Also, is english available on the watch, or is it all Japanese?
    10-06-08 11:51 AM
    any updates?

does anyone have a bluetooth watch fully working, ie. CID & SMS notification, with their crackberry?

Has anyone tried the SONY MBW-150 and was able to control the music player?
    02-04-09 11:12 AM
    I have the MBW-150 and it doesn't work. I was thinking that some good application developer could make a prog to connect with it like they did with WM over at xda-developers

smartWatchM google it
    02-16-09 05:38 PM
    i found app for the BT watches.
    http: / / w ww.sic-software.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=75&sic=SI C!+BT-Watch+for+Blackberry
    Please, somebody try it!
    04-08-09 01:54 AM
    i found app for the BT watches.
    http: / / w ww.sic-software.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=75&sic=SI C!+BT-Watch+for+Blackberry
    Please, somebody try it!
    sorry for my english but i have a problem, i can not download again this soft, i downloaded it and after because it does nothing, any fonction, i delete it of my bold and it's very important for me. i have a bold and mbw100. nobodys envoyed me by mail??? it s possible??
    04-23-09 11:56 AM
    The SIC! software is only for the new curve, bold and storm. I have sent an email out to them about the possibility of a curve 83xx version.

But I also stumbled on this and think the capabilities may be getting to us sooner then we think

I have a few more posts to put in links but if you search for Bluetooth watch for blackberry a link for slashgear will show up
    05-14-09 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD