Ok, where to begin.....first I had an older bluetooth headset the worked till I dropped it in the sink...this is where my journey begins. So I head to BestBuy and purchased the Motorola H12...after 3 hours of charging it paried no problem but anytime I went to make a call while on UMA/Wireless (T-Mobile) the call dropped and went to SOS. I had to then reboot the BB and it did the same thing!

Took it back and got the Plantronics Discover 925, it worked with UMA but didn't have the function for voice dailing :--( So back to BestBuy I went.

Now I have the Jawbone 2, exact same issue with the Motorola H12, will not work while on UMA/Wireless only works when on GPS/EDGE.

This is becoming very irrating!! At home I get no signal so I must use UMA and the same goes for the office....I need a Bluetooth Headset that works while on UMA. My older one (Which they no longer make) did the trick but now I cannot find a replacement.

Has anyone else had the same problem? Is it my BB? Is the Bluetooth? I am up for any suggestions. I have already done the "Pull The Battery" trick and still will not work! I am at my wits end!! Any help or suggestions would be deeply appreciated!! Thanks!!
    11-16-08 02:02 PM
    I had the same problem with my jawbone II until I upgraded the os on my device.
    01-06-09 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD