Hi guys,
    Is anyone using the Bluetooth part of TetherBerry, not the USB cord? I can't seem to get that to work either... It works with the USB but not with the Bluetooth option...

I was wondering if someone could help me out getting my Storm 2 to transfer files or pictures with my laptop using Bluetooth too...

I have a Dell Studio XPS, running Windows 7 32bit on it... I tried to search for a solution, but I'm coming up empty... Any help would greatly appreciated...

Thank you for all your help!
    01-19-10 04:09 PM
    Is your computer connecting to the phone?
    01-19-10 04:15 PM
    Yeah, I can connect them, but I can only do audio... Like I can play some music from the phone and use the computer's speaker or talk on the phone using the computer's speaker and mic... but I can't seem to do data!!!
    01-19-10 06:39 PM
    It's your bluetooth stack on your pc, might wanna give their support a shout, they helped me with mine. I had to change my bluetooth software.
    01-20-10 06:56 AM
    It's your bluetooth stack on your pc, might wanna give their support a shout, they helped me with mine. I had to change my bluetooth software.
    Thanks, I'll try to see if I can get in touch with them and see... Do you have a dell? if so, which driver did you have to switch to?
    01-20-10 05:47 PM
    I would call for support first because i found some advice onhere about changing some files names or deleting some files. Every twenty minutes i would get a windows error. i ended up having to reinstall windows.
    01-20-10 11:35 PM
    Thanks, I'll try to see if I can get in touch with them and see... Do you have a dell? if so, which driver did you have to switch to?
    No, I have a Toshiba, but I'm using a Generic bluetooth dongle on my laptop and the generic drivers from windows didn't support the profile needed for Tether to work with bluetooth.

I ended up going with "BlueSoleil" software and it works great.

PS: Just a heads up, it is slower using the bluetooth as it's not capable of the same transfer rate as USB 2, at least the I have anyway
    01-21-10 07:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD