Just got the Tour a few days ago. Haven't really listened to music on it since I don't have a car charger yet. My question is this:

On my Bold when I had music playing through the bluetooth my notification sounds such as text and bbm would play through the bluetooth. Now, when I just tried it with the tour: the music stops playing through the bluetooth for a second and plays the notification through the phone then resumes music playback through the bluetooth. Why is this? Is there a way to enable it so the music continues to play and I get my notifications as well through the bluetooth at the same time?
    02-19-10 05:33 PM
    As far as I know..no there isn't. I usually put my phone on vibrate when listening to music in my car so it doesn't interrupt the music.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 06:58 PM
    What's the difference between my Bold 9000 and the Tour that is causing that? Do these things have sound cards? I wouldn't imagine any hardware differences that would cause it though. Figuring this phone came out after the Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 07:08 PM
    Anyone else? I got an email with a new reply (but the reply seems to be gone) where the person stated they did not have this problem. I can't find anything that would indicate why this is happening.

Settings, hardware... Hmm..Really annoying.
    02-20-10 06:22 PM
    And if anyone knows if there is a way to keep music coming out of the bluetooth as well while using Sprint Navigation that would be helpful as well. Really annoying. Don't understand why it won't allow that.
    02-20-10 06:22 PM
    put ur phone on vibrate
    02-20-10 06:27 PM
    Obviously. Then if I'm not looking at; or, have my phone on my to feel it I'm not going to know I got a message.

That's an alternative. Not a solution. :-p
    02-20-10 06:32 PM
    Obviously. Then if I'm not looking at; or, have my phone on my to feel it I'm not going to know I got a message.

That's an alternative. Not a solution. :-p
    well thats the only way to get continuous music playback that i've ever heard of.
    So go do the obvious
    02-20-10 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD