Is it just me? I am finding that on these recently released "leaks" that the quality, and I mean volume, on my bluetooth is decreasing. The volume is lower and I do have the volume set to max.....I was running .484 and it was good, but now I just upgraded to .643 and I feel that I really can't hear on my bluetooth. I do use a Jawbone 3 FYI. Is anybody else having the same problem? Or is it just me.....LOL. Just looking for your two cents....
    05-08-10 11:12 AM
    I'm running .643 and the bluetooth volume on my Plantronics Voyager Pro is definitely lower than it was with .484 or .591. I have to crank up the volume to be able to hear. I haven't had any complaints of not being able to hear me (although I haven't specifically asked either) so it may just be one sided. Other than that I really like .643 (great battery life, snappy, more memory, etc) so I just put up with it. Besides I use text & data far more than calls so it's easy for me to tolerate.
    05-08-10 09:55 PM
    Since OS 5xxx came out I can no longer use my bluetooth when I am driving due to background noise. I was told that BB made changes to the phones to upgrade the noise canceling on the phone. With the upgrade they have made it so you can not use your bluetooth while driving. It would be really nice if they would get this fixed as I live on my bluetooth while i am driving.
    05-14-10 10:04 PM
    You could go to 4.7. You lose threaded texting. Boo hoo.
    05-15-10 01:40 AM
    Hmmmm...this caught my attention. The recent OFFICIAL OS update for the Storm 2, .607 resulted in a huge decrease in BT volume. So bad, that if you're driving, forget about hands free. The previous official, .323 (?... I forget the number now), had no problem with BT volume. It's bad enough when screw something up, but to replicate it across the board? It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
    05-15-10 01:52 AM
    You could go to 4.7. You lose threaded texting. Boo hoo.
    Hmmm, why roll back to 4.7 when 5.0.0.484 seems to have the best bt?
    05-15-10 10:55 AM
    I don't use Bluetooth so I wouldn't know.

I need a better BT headset.
    05-15-10 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD