Hello everyone!

I am having trouble with my new blackberry and so I hope that someone can help.

I just downloaded a few pictures via bluetooth from my laptop to my bb. But I can't locate them anywhere...they're not in picture folders.. When I accept the file, it says the location "device memory/home/user/name:" .... This is something new and different... On my previous bb all my pictures used to go to picture folders...

anyway, I hope I was clear enough with my explanation

Any advice is welcome!
    thank you!
    dee
    05-17-10 02:34 AM
    Hello everyone!

I am having trouble with my new blackberry and so I hope that someone can help.

I just downloaded a few pictures via bluetooth from my laptop to my bb. But I can't locate them anywhere...they're not in picture folders.. When I accept the file, it says the location "device memory/home/user/name:" .... This is something new and different... On my previous bb all my pictures used to go to picture folders...

anyway, I hope I was clear enough with my explanation

Any advice is welcome!
    thank you!
    dee
    Save another picture via bluetooth and when the save prompt comes up, write down the default path it saves too. Exit out, then find that folder on your device.

My guess: you didn't give the entire path in your post, but it is probably saving them in the picture folder on your device. Make sure you're looking in the device picture folder and not the media card picture folder.
    05-17-10 02:53 AM
    ... When I accept the file, it says the location "device memory/home/user/name:" ....
    This is your clue.

YOU are saving them to the device memory.

You need to navigate to that folder listed in order to find them.

And next time, CHANGE the location that it prompts you with and save it where YOU WANT them to go.
    05-17-10 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD