I have a Storm 2 and a Pioneer AVIC-D3 nav system in my car. For the last few months they both have been working perfectly with the bluetooth setup. I was able to make and answer phone calls and listen to music from my phone via bluetooth. It would even automatically connect when I started my car. Life was good.

But then just a few days ago, things started going wrong. When my Storm would connect to the AVIC-D3, it would immediately jump to the telephone screen (on the AVIC-D3) and look like I was connected to a call. There's a minutes timer on the top right of the screen that starts tracking the time of the call even though I'm not talking to anyone.

I've tried everything to get it to stop this. I deleted all the settings and started pairing from scratch. I've paired from the AVIC-D3 to the phone. From the phone to the AVIC-D3. All of which worked but as soon as the two are connected, it thinks I'm making a call. And because of this, the AVIC-D3 won't let me register it in it's system so I can't automatically connect anymore.

I tried using a different LG phone and that works fine. So it's definitely something with my Storm 2. The only thing I can think of is the Storm 2 updated itself somewhere (or through the BB Manager program) which messed things up.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    07-21-10 11:00 PM
    if my bb could update itself i would be happy.....

but seriously you had to of changed a setting either on the phone or the radio.
    07-22-10 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD