First and Foremost I would have searched the forums if it worked properly. . . (Or at all for that matter on the mobile site) but that's irrelevant. . . . . . . . .

Other than that I love you crackberry!. . .

I have so few posts because my questions are usually already asked and answered thank you crackberry users!

Now to the question. . . . I take it the media player on my blackberry tour doesn't support bluetooth audio. . . . is there an aftermarket media player that does? Or will the new os 5.0 support bluetooth?

Needless to say I'm a newbie. . . (My 1st berry affectionately named the Qberry). . . . Any answers appreciated!
    Thanks

Qberry pin: 30B150DA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 09:49 AM
    Mine does. Do a battery pull and then see if it works as the player can be finicky. I assume your bluetooth device works with all other functions such as phone?
    09-14-09 09:59 AM
    Will try thanks and Yes it does. .

09-14-09 10:00 AM
    Also make sure the appropriate profiles are checked in your bluetooth settings. For that as you can select and deselect what things you want bluetooth to be able to do.

09-14-09 10:04 AM
    Also make sure the appropriate profiles are checked in your bluetooth settings. For that as you can select and deselect what things you want bluetooth to be able to do.

Thanks Gentlemen. . . Unfortunately neither worked but that's simply because it's time to drop this hand me down headset. . . Lol. . . . . Thanks again. . . by the way any Bluetooth suggestions?

09-14-09 10:40 AM
    I have two different bluetooth headset I use. One is a 260 Plantronics. It is a stereo headset and works great. The other is one of the Motorola S9 and also works very well. Just depends on what I'm doing in deciding which I use. The S9 is not as good for phone use but good for listening to music outside or wherever. I use the Plantronics when I'm in the house or truck.
    09-14-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD